McConaughey -- Distracted by Beach Bum

9/5/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While jogging in Malibu yesterday, Matthew McConaughey took a quick breather to admire the scenery ... the awesomely tan, perfectly toned scenery.

0907-media_removed

Still in Shock

wow, weird, I read the story and looked at Matthew and thought
"Who jogs without shoes?", even on he beach!! I live on the beach and it seems weird, but oh well, to each his own.

Who cares who he looks at.

Whoever said he would have a better looking child if he would have had one with a woman that looked like the beach girl, are you sure??? His little boy sure is a cutie pie :)

wow

Is she topless?

Still in Shock

18. Look, I've got a large screen PC so I was able to take a good , loooonnng look. I didn't see any celluite, but that's beside the point. Nothing wrong with guys looking at a nearly nude babe on the beach! We're guys; that's what we do. We're hardwired for that. Ayway, I think SOME readers are just ticked that it wasn't their bum Mr. M was looking at.

Posted at 3:01PM on Sep 5th 2009 by robert ball
---------------------------------------------------------------
lol; Matthew is not my type for sure. I cringe thinking about guys like him...YUCK!!!

Tazandra

Not that interesting. He's jogging on the beach. He comes across a female sunbathing....okay - so what?

romil4

How do we know this is McC? With the hat & glasses it could be anyone.

streetdude

DANG TMZ, WITH ALL THIS SO CALLED NEWS ,YOU HAVE KRAZY KOOKYKLOWN BORED TO TEARS

SoCal Razzles

Like Matt doesn't own a set of eyes just because he's married...big deal. Anyways, who know what him and his Mexi-Mama are into behind closed doors.

YourMomma

Matt is NOT married to his hoochie mama. But their kid is adorable, and REALLY your complaining of "no shoes"? I want NO SHIRT. Beautiful Texas Man. You gotta admit, we do raise em' right!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

oh come on tmz, we'd much rather know how he reacts to some hot chunky hunk showing off his well endowed c^ck...

who dat

This woman probably was trolling for him. Knew that's the stretch of beach he normally frequents and put her " bait " out in plain view. Women are so calculating.

Ziggy

Well, I'm glad he had on a shirt for a change. I'm so sick of looking at pictures of this stupid man on the beach doing whatever. His voice is very annoying, his movies suck and he's lame.

The girl is cute and is minding her own business. She didn't even notice this dog turd lurking at her from behind his dark glasses.

Let's hope he continued on home to Momma and baby and didn't disturb her.

u sucker

13. Now that's who he should have ended up with instead of that ugh from Brazil with the mustache. I bet Matt regrets it now. He would have had prettier kids.

Posted at 2:49PM on Sep 5th 2009 by Brian

too funny and too true! he opted for the dark meat, can never understand why white guys do that either.

YourMomma

LaLa must be GAY. Matt is SEXY with his accent and YOU are JEALOUS! Pathetic.

MyThoughts

Dear God in Heaven!! A man looking at a woman on the beach. What is this world coming to??!! Why the beast should be shot!! Death to all men who look at women!! *Rolls eyes* Lame, TMZ.

M.E. Rhytes

Nuthin wrong with looking at a little booty - whether u are with someone or not - can't deny a juicy booty!

From politics to relationships: covering it all, follow me on http://twitter.com/merhytes Where talk is realistic - say what u will.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments