Hard Labor Day

9/7/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bernie & Chris

mug shots

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

who? m/adoff hitler? i don't think his bunghole gets a vacation these days.

Linda Mott

Bernie ruined many lives and took from charitable organizations on such a large scale. Chris made one woman's life hell and disgraced himself. I think they were both awful crimes but Bernie's is still hurting many people.

dish rags

my daddy is on vacation and i will be taking his place until he comes back

UGGGGHHH

THEY ARE BOTH LOSERS. HOWEVER MADOFF TAKES THE CAKE.

Fred

Putting Chris in jail would do the same thing for him that it did for Paris; make him a lot richer. Paris did 23 days and in the year after her income went up by 400 percent. Imagine what 6 months would do for him.

Bernie would have been not guilty or at most get probation if he had been tried in California.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Khara

Pretty sad. The majority of people think that Madoff's crime was worse than Chris Brown. Madoff stole money. Chris Brown beat his girlfriend to a bloody pulp. Sad to see where the values are in our society. Money is more important, eh?

JimmyD

Hey #8 Khara, you've got to be kidding me!!! Madoff stole so many peoples life savings and ruined so many peoples lives and Chris Brown beat his girlfriend which is truly sad but she will recover faster and with much less pain than thousands of people having there entire savings ripped away! I am totally against any type of violence against women, children and all mankind but please kick my butt vs. taking away all/most of my life savings due to greed and fraud!

oreo

I'm sure his prison buddies are making sure he is doing some hard labor.

LST

Heh.... people actually voted that Chris Brown was worse. Dumbasses.

KELC

Bernie Madoff ripped off rich people while Chris Brown caused physical harm to another human being-he should of been put away too.

peezy

14. "Bernie Madoff ripped off rich people while Chris Brown caused physical harm to another human being-he should of been put away too"

You really don't know anything about Madoff. A lot of his clients were charities, foundations, middle class people like myself, he didnt have many uber-rich clientèle. Chris Brown is an angel compared to someone who steals hundreds of millions, perhaps billions, from charities.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Poor Bernie Madoff.

janalal4

Madoff..hands down. this is cute tmz-Labor Day! I get it!! Speaking of which, does chris brown have the day off today from his "hard labor" or no 'holidays' for him!! I just loved his judge. She let him know, in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS..if he violated the terms of his probation, she would have no qualms with sending him to prison. Wonder what the woman-beater thought of having a female judge. You think he said to himself, "Well,I'm f'kd."!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

madoff didn't rip anybody off. they knew where and what their money was gong to. he's in jail because of exactly how he invested it (systematic murder). the rest is just sittin pretty. hands cleaner than can be.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments