Jon Gosselin -- I 'Despise' Kate!

9/8/2009 2:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The war between Jon and Kate Gosselin hit a peak on the morning talk shows today -- with Jon announcing on national TV that the mother of his 8 children is "someone I despise."

Jon Gosselin: Click to watch
Jon was on "GMA" where he kept talkin' trash about his ex -- and even accused her of taking his wedding ring.

Leah61

I feel so sorry for his kids. What a bad example he is setting for them.

DWS

Kate always struck me as a total control freak and raging B**CH. Sounds to me as if John is finally getting away from her control.
The only thing I disagree with is his airing of their issues on talk shows. Some things should just be kept private.

Both of them need to grow up. The media should just let them fade off into "has-beens". Their 15 minutes were up months ago.....

FO REAL

THIS MAN WAS TREATED LIKE CRAP BY KATE. SHE USED TO TALK TO HIM LIKE HE WAS ONE OF HER CHILDREN. SCREW THAT..I DONT BLAME HIM FOR LEAVING HER! HE NEEDS TO GO AND LIVE HIS LIFE..BITCH FREE.

curlysue

Jon is like this putzy nerd who's trying to get in with the popular crowed. He needs to guit being a freeloader and do something constructive. As far as Kate who the hell knows about her. At least she's binging in some money she written a couple of books and will be co-hosting on the View. The whold thing is disfunctional either way. I feel sorry for the children.

Annnnnnd for Suzy Q comment #8 your a total loser for referring to those kids as tards. Your the one that made yourself sound like a tard!

Lauren

Not only is this guy a dirtbag - he is a STUPID dirtbag! He can despise her - none of us know their dynamic and who knows? Maybe I'd despise her too, but to go on national tv and announce it is just incredibly short-sighted, selfish and in terms of the children he purports to care so much about - really damaging. Someone should slap a gag order on the guy!

why?

I looked up the word Tard in the dictionary and there was this ugly dudes pic!

Make them go away!

Publicly bashing your spouse is wrong on sooo many levels, especially when you have kids together.

What I don't understand is how it is ok for Kate to do the same thing. She is just as guilty talking smack about him to any media outlet who will listen to her lying trap.

In regards, to "somethin's not right". It is no secret that Kate had an agenda all along to have high order multiples like the McCoughy (sp?) sextuplets. It wouldn't surprize me if there was more lies that need to be exposed about these two frauds!

Krystle

Oh My Goodness. I agree with what someone said on here, two people should only marry and have kids when they stop being kids themselves. I have 3 kids and it's hard to raise kids, but when you aren't mature enough yourself, how in the world can you possibly raise children?! And then, make a reality show about it, causes even more stress. When you have kids, it is no longer about YOU, it is about THEM. ALWAYS. You can't go out and party and live that kind of lifestyle. You must be there for your kids. It makes me so angry how these two people are acting. Wake up, its not about you anymore. You have eight kids, grow up and start acting like an adult. I am barren (my kids are my husbands from a previous marriage and the mother reminds me of jon, didn't want to take responbility for the kids of her actions, she wanted to party and have a second child hood blah blah and blamed everyone else for her problems, etc etc) and I am so lucky to have the kids and I do all the can for them. It's not about me anymore and they don't have anyone else but me and my husband. People like that make me sick. And another thing, don't bad mouth the father/mother of your children. Say what you want about the other person in private, but NEVER in front of them or on CAMERA where the WHOLE world can hear it and when the kids get older could stumble across it on YOUTUBE! What an idiot. If you can't get along with your ex, fine....but for the kids, you must get past the differences and at least work together for the sake of the kids, period. Then once you can be by yourself again, then you can vent, get a punching bag and work out your frustration there, but never where the kids can hear or it or see it. Grow up people, grow up.

Alexa

He's always been a loser. I'm glad that people are now seeing that side of him.

Teh Beast

I don't understand why you guys trash Jon. Seriously. His wife is a bitch. I'd of left her ass, too.

doc murry

its tv's fault..in real life you have a bitch ,,a chump and 8 retarded kids..now why make a tv show about that??

VicKi6

What a Fat, UGLY SLIMEBALL. He is a cry baby, who should just disappear FOREVER.
"GO KATE" ha ha Jon she is getting better interviews than you: you fat pig.

Em

Wow, that was a ridiculously stupid thing to say. Let me see, he's traipsing around the countryside with little young things, just bought an expensive fancy car, wears designer clothes, goes off riding on his motorcycle when he's with the kids to "get away" ... and he "despises" Kate? These two need some serious counseling and mediation to continue on parenting their children effectively. There's a lot of anger and hostility between them. And that goes for Kate also - she chooses her words more carefully, however, she could let her guard down a bit. It's obvious she misses Jon in her own way, but I certainly see why she's not rushing to make a fool of herself and saying it. Take the show off the air and let them heal.

Jane

Jon needs to shut up for his kids sake. He obviously resents Kate for how she treated him and I don't blame him, but disrespecting Kate like that where your kids can see it one day is childish. Kate's neurotic control issues resulted in humiliating Jon in public many times, but that doesn't mean he has to stoop to the same behavior. Kate is giving interview left and right putting on the martyr show, acting like she doesn't understand what happened and Jon can't keep his mouth shut because he doesn't like being made out the bad boy in the press.

At this point neither one of these people deserve those children because they are not, despite all their pontificating, putting the kids first. They are putting themselves first at the expense of their kids.

stank

Yeah, here's a lesson for all the heterosexual homophobes out there who say homosexuality is a "sin." How's the heterosexual thing working for ya? Huh?!!!!! Almost ALL hetero marriages end in divorce and this type of ugliness ensues. It would be funny if children weren't involved.