Pam Anderson's New BF -- Electric Shock

9/8/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson's new boyfriend, Jamie Padgett, is reportedly an electrician by trade -- and yesterday in Malibu, his board shorts were riding so low ... dude almost exposed his power cord.

0907-media_removed

The 42-year-old mother of two showed off her physique ... and his ... during a Labor Day beach date.

And no one complained.

a

doc murry

she is hot ,,use condoms

Candie Cane

She is so gross. He looks perfect for her! They can do lines of coke together!!!

doc murry

doc murry

as long as i have a face she will have a place to sit

janicebyrne01

Classy...!!!!

yeah....and?

I always said to watch this,uuummmm....lady? because I knew she would look like a sack of sh!t when she hit 35! Man, was I right.

Girl, the sun has made you look like a old bomber jacket, yet.....you continue to suck up them rays!????? Then those oh so classy tats all over you. Dyed up damaged hair? Bad skin too? What a mess. Oh, fix your top sweetie.

Can anyone say rode-hard-put-up-wet-looking-like-the-end-of-the-bar-hose-monkey? Pam can.

And the new boy thing is right up her alley it looks like.

I hope he has a large collection of bags, one for her head and one for his, this way neither one has to look at each other. Gross.

Gee, one can see how much I loathe this sad excuse for a woman huh?

mack

That chick on the left, her face looks nothing like pamela anderson
shows what makeup can do i guess

happy day

wow she is looking so hot, LOVE you Pam!!!

doc murry

sounds like jealousy to me..she looks fine to me..and she donates a lot of money to make a wish foundation..like over 500,000 last year,,how much have you donated jackass

uhHuh

she still hot but looks best with tommy lee-they just belong together.
not many chicks look this good at her age.

Ben

3. he looks like white trash,,is he pulling out a tooth,,i think thats how they do it in west virginia...

Posted at 9:59AM on Sep 8th 2009 by country bob

Really? Sounds like you know this for fact. Seems they're in CALIFORNIA, bubba, but I'm sure your view from your trailer park with your webtv dialup connection can't figure that out. Get you another beer, beat your wife, and tie your pitbull to your satellite dish and get over yourself, inbred boy.

T

Hot chick you must be crazy would you hit without a condom? Had to think huh. She the spokeperson for Peta as much meat as she eats and takes I think she's defeating the purpose. How can somebody take this trap seriously she f@cked more men in her life that a woman twice her age. She be the spokesperson for skin cancer in about 5 more years, I sick of looking at her dried up stringy hair and overtanned body poking out her silcone breast. She just grosses me out.

MsCommonSense

Wow! I'm not really a fan of Pam Anderson, however, these two should come out with a fitness training DVD. Bravo to both for keeping in perfect shape!

Wombat

As trashy as she is, I wonder just how many landfills it would take to bury her?

P.S. 3M called...they need their silicone back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments