Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

9/10/2009 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.

Katherine Jackson: Click to watch
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

LucyInTheSky

210.Posted at 8:30AM on Sep 11th 2009 by Watching Carefully From Europe
______________________________

Doesn't really surprise anyone does it? Not me for sure, feared as much. Fans getting stiffed. A bunch of MidEastern singers/dancers and a duet with MJ/and Jermaine isn't quiet the ticket that was expected. Although I'm sure the MidEastern artists are awesome that's definitely not what the fans deserve.

Jermaines interests lie in the MiddleEast, SuperFund. And of course his wifes connection.

Thanks for the yell out Della. You've always been a fine rare little jewel.

lankandive, yes, through all the "crazy" differences and tugging back and worth, we are just that, a family of sorts. That's what I meant by camaraderie a ways back.

Later guys, have a good day.

remember the bottom line

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

peace

moonwalker

Do some reading honey. Steve Hoefflin has been the personal cosmetic surgeon to the Jackson family for over 20 years and a close family friend and "mouthpiece" until about 7 weeks ago when his mouth evidently got him into some hot water with the family. Making remarks on air which the family claimed he wasn't authorized to say. So much for friendships.

Doc Hoefflin has taken the blade to quite a few in the family. Michael and LaToya wanted him to take it too far. Others were more prudent and will probably never tell. Maybe Steve didn't hand the scalpel over to an assistant after they were "under" like he's been said to do in various publications. Reported by his staff even.

Believe what you like. Kates face cost MJ plenty $$$.

Posted at 2:29AM on Sep 11th 2009 by alot of cosmetic surgery does wonders for some woman

Whatever. I should know about the African American culture by being multi-racial my damned self. True, the Jacksons have had some work done but I can assure you that they didn't go that far. I also know for a fact that darker skin ages less because the oils in their skin protects them from the sun. Lighter skin tends to be drier, causing it to age quicker. That is alot of very dark-skinned people have no wrinkles. There are lots of people in my family like this. People think they are much younger than what they are. Sounds like you're the one who needs to do some reading.

BLACK OR WHITE

Believe what you like. Kates face cost MJ plenty $$$.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/10/katherine-jackson-save-the-wrong-date/14#comments#ixzz0QoPSsIQd

NO BOO BOOOOO, YOU GOT IT TWISTED. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO TO SOME READING. BECAUSE, AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T AGE AS QUICKLY AS YOU PEOPLE. THE JACKSONS MAY ONLY HAVE HAD NOSE JOBS, BUT BELIEVE ME, THEY DID'NT DO THE PLASTIC SURGERY OR THE BOTOX. i HAVE A AUNT DOWN SOUTH, AND SHE IS 75 YEARS OLD, (FULLY GRAY) AND SHE HAS THE MOST YOUNGEST BEAUTIFULEST LOOKING FACE YOU COULD IMAGINE. IF SHE DID'NT HAVE THE GRAY HAIR, YOU WOULD THINK SHE WAS 29 YEARS OLD, AND SHE HAS HAD NO PLASTIC SURGERY. SO YOU NEED TO DO THE READING, DON'T HATE, EVERYONE AGES DIFFERENT, AND SOME PEOPLE ARE "TRUELY BLESSED" NOW YOU DO THE MATH ON THAT ONE. AND ALL THAT B.S. ABOUT STEVE HOFFMAN IS ONLY GOSSIP AND RUMORS. DON'T LET THE DEVIL FOOL YOU.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

no honey in them there turkey basters....only tiny fishies.....

Maddy

#224 SEXYONE & #225 BAD2DABONE

Ha, ha! :)... I hear ya :). I was wondering if anyone would mention that. My father in law is dark skinned and in his mid 70's. He looks like and has the vigor of our 45 year old! Same to with my husband, he'll be 40 soon but most people think he's around 28-30. So yipe I agree with you both on that one (not that I have any idea if Katherine has had surgery, although I'd agree that alot of it is genes). I'm 37 and of mixed race (irish/portugese/kiwi) and yipe most people average me at 25 :)... although I have no shame in my actual age cause I think I've earned it! My 13 year old daughter gets asked often if I'm her big sister. I tease her about it saying "Mum is either aging well or you look haggard for your age :)". My deceased 18 year old and I used to get asked if we were twins :). If it wasn't for the fact I had a tonne of kids I probably could pull off the "yeah I'm 25", although I wouldn't want to. I enjoy my age. Not the same person I was at 25!!!!!

streetdude

Enough is enough. I hope that there are not any tribite concerts,DVD
sales of the funeral, No memorbilia tour. Michael left enough money
for his children and his mother..This idea is absurd to continue to
pick Michaels bones.They had a public Memorial at the Staples
center,also thier family services, which they want to try to sell.Let
Michael rest in peace and concentate on his death. It's time to bury
the CASH COW and let him be.

danger baby

Oh, this is rich. Jermaine is going to singlehandedly destroy the reputation of MJ if he keeps running his big mouth! He's now blaming Austrian fans for the celebrity no-shows!! Yeah, right. Kathryn, get on a plane and bring your boy home. He's doing major damage. ARGGGHH.

"In a dig at Austria's widespread disappointment that he failed to secure big-name artists - Madonna, Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder were all initially rumoured to be taking part - Jermaine said: “When artists who have won 8 Grammy Awards and sold millions of records around the world and are able to sell out large stadiums are then called 'B-list artists', are made fun of and generally disrespected, is something I just cannot understand. If these artists are not welcome in Vienna, London is more than happy to have them”.

milestone

this video has been made for an michael jackson memorial event which should have been held on 29th august in london. this video was manipulated for using for the show in vienna. i think Mrs. Jackson had no idea that this video has been used for it. Shame on you Mr Mohammed Abdul-Aziz which is the real name of Jermaine Jackson.

Sensible Viewer

Now I understand why Micheal disowned all of the vultures. First the family was asking for privacy and want to be left alone. Now that they have finally laid him to rest, the press is down, so are the record sales, and no estate deal for Neverland.

Jermaine you are a slime for a son to have your mother to record this video promoting this domed Tribute. She is clearly nervous and looking around because she knew she did not support this show.

You can't have it both ways one week you are asking for privacy and the next you and Latoya are giving interviews any place you can find a microphone.

All of you are trying to make a dollar any way you can, when I first read about the tribute I thought you were trying to put something together next year but SEPTEMBER 2009 is just Greed crazy and poor taste.

I believe the world has paid one of the greastest tributes I have seen to someone who has passed away but it is time to move on we are in the greatest depression in our lifetime we got young men and women dying everyday fighting a war so that you can try to come up with away to make a dollar off of your brother's death.

Now it is clear why Micheal left all of you out of his will. I will not buy one song or anything that would put a penny in the Jacksons pocket and I encourage others to do the same.

Yu

Free download wallpaper and so many men fashion,woman fashion,bikini,underwear clothes design!

Enjoy http://vsolaris.com