« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former WWE Champ

Busted for Steroids, Pills

9/11/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff HardyJeff Hardy -- one half of the WWE tag team duo The Hardy Boyz -- was busted today after cops found a boatload of pills and steroids inside his home.

The Moore County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at Hardy's home in Cameron, NC today -- where they found 262 Vicodin pills, 180 Soma pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids and a residual amount of powder cocaine. Cops say the estimated street value of the drugs: $2,500.

Hardy was arrested on charges of "trafficking in controlled prescription pills" and possession of anabolic steroids.

Chief Deputy Neil Godfrey told us Jeff's brother posted bail, which was set at $125,000.

Celebrity mug shots

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

for; while my guitar gently weeps

72. Kurt had admitted his problem with drugs, and went through rehab. WWE and TNA both have policies against drugs. WWE offers free rehab for any employee, former employee or family member.

Kurt was on the radio this morning. The drugs were two years old, prescribed for a neck injury. He'd been trying to get this chick out of the house. She borrowed his car to "go to the store", but filed a protection order against him, had him thrown out of HIS house, and then SHE followed him to Star-bucks and called the cops.
The truth will come out.

Posted at 9:28AM on Aug 20th 2009 by Gina

75. To all the idiots above. Hgh is "Human Growth Hormone", except its really just Gh these days as its all synthetic, versus harvested from cadavers.

Hgh is the anabolic steroid Brock Lesnar was arrested by the Feds for distributing in Jan 2001 (check out the Smoking Gun).

Posted at 11:16AM on Aug 24th 2009 by FactChecker

Gina; First why believe Kurt, think he will admit his Drug problem's still exist' or even ever really existed!

And' I not only know about his Neck injury' but also' know when the WWE released him, his neck injury was diagnosed' one solid impact away from instant death, years and years ago.

Gina you say? WWE and TNA both have policies against drugs. WWE offers free rehab for any employee, former employee or family member. I say Guss again!

Nothing has changed' since before Chris Benoit Died' when Kurt and 10 or so Wrestlers were busted' for mail order receiving Steroids' The "Sports Illustrated" Steroid's in Sports scandal {about five Months before Chris Benoit killed' Woman, his Son and then himself} you can' excuse Benoit's actions as Brain damage alone' {to follow Vince's Steroid's in Wrestling agenda} I will not' Wrestlers, Sport Pro's, Firemen, Cop's Young Children and want-a be Wrestlers were Dying Left and Right {Three Wrestling power-house Steroid users / abusers are Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy plus dead Chris Benoit {the suspect list of users' is still a very high percentile} Angle and Benoit were receiving illegal mail-order Steroid Drugs, from the exact' same Pharmacy as MR.Michael Jackson used for getting the illegal Propofol that killed him' among other Pharmacies, that Pharmacy still sells drugs today!

Allowing' Vince McMahon {aka / The Genetic Jackhammer} to allow TNA to promote, covet and co-exist for advancing Steroid usage in Wrestling, also' advances Steroid deaths' outside the realm' of the Wrestling World.

Fact checker; Thank You for detailed GH explanation!

maryanne potratz

My, My all you high and mighty people putting Jeff Hardy down, come on are you all perfect have you never put a tylenol in your mouth or had a coors light to soften the blow of a hard day. You know what you are hypocrites as Chris Jericho would say, you have no right to say anything. Oh yes for your information yes I am a Jeff Hardy fan and I always will be so what are you going to do about that.

Mark

I would like to know why or what sent the cops to his house in the first place?
They just do not knock at your door one day, and say were gonna search your house.

These wrestlers go threw hell to get to the wwe or to become top in the business , and then they get there dream and seem to have all they worked so hard for.
What good is following your dream and maybe get hurt and instead of listening to there bodies and thank God for getting where they are, and go down a different road in the business they choose to shove drugs into there bodies, and pray they do not become another stastic.

Jeff has remarkable talent, but drugs are just STUPID and give you a false sence of well-being or not being in pain . So they push there bodies even more, and on so much crap if they do get hurt they may not feel it becasue of all the crap and end up in alot worse shape or dead.

What good was your dream, if your not gonna live long enough to enjoy it and tell your child and grandchildren stories.

mindy

Ok, so you ppl don't think its at all possible the"called in tip" the police dept in NC could've come from CT? (CT is where WWE offices are and if you don't that QUIT READING my comment b/c you won't get it)After he left, despite how they tried thru the last minute to get him to stay and also he refused to even sign a merchandise deal for the time he's off,(and we're talking up to his very last day tuesday in AZ taping Smackdown) which they could've made a lot off of since they couldn't get him to keep working...sorry, but what a way to teach him who his "boss" is even if he's working for noone...WWE has always been known to have a vengence and spite like that. am i wrong about the reputation the company has-look it up caz i'm not. it seems pretty logically possible, and you know it'll be easy to figure out in the long run b/c if WWE or someone there set this in motion, to teach him a lesson then not near as much as should (based on the charges) will happen to Jeff, it'll be a 'slap on the wrist' type punishment when you see it w/ the charges next to it, but if it was just some random person who "called in a tip" about Jeff Hardy running a drug house then he's going to get at least close to the same type punishment anyone else would. right? so guess we'll have to wait and see. i say 'slap'
ya know if you base things on the past rep of WWE when "some wrestler" tries to stand up for himself by doing what he wants,opposed to what they want- w/ the exception of few like Bret Hart, all one can really say looking at it is that Thank God at least Jeff Hardy didn't have a "heart attack"

Jenny

While I am not surprised, I, like some of you, am so sad because he has been my son's favorite WWE superstar. I have so many videos of my son performing the Swanton Bomb, Whisper in the Wind, or simply Jeff's entrance on our trampoline--with his neon-colored belts, face paint, and wet hair. Most people couldn't care less about WWE, and truthfully I don't care about WWE, but my son is a huge fan. He just turned 9, and it's sad to explain why his fave star is gone. Yes, I understand that that's why celebrities shouldn't be "looked up to" because they're only human; it's just disappointing, that's all. Just wanted to vent. Thanks.

Jes

It seems that everyone in the country is forgetting that it's INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. If you are upset because your kid looks up to Jeff and now you are mad that Jeff was arrested. Be a better parent! Tell your child that what he did was wrong and he should know better than to do something like that himself. If you set the right example and teach your child the morals and values you want them to have, then this shouldn't affect them that much. Jeff may be a former WWE Superstar but he is also a human and everyone is entitled to make mistakes.

Jenny

True...my son realizes we expect better choices from him already, so maybe we can still play in the backyard and pretend. I guess as an adult, I'm sad because of what Jeff Hardy faces now--the judgment, possible loss of a successful career, etc. But Hardy is a big boy; maybe he'll figure it out!

jeff

i really hope this isnt true i wish people would stop judging others when the whole truth isnt put out and when it is thats when you can judge

zank

Come on Jeff say it aint so...ur one of the best WWE...wrestlers...you look good....children like it or not look up 2 you....come on dude....RIght the RIght and Wrong the Wrong...Keep your head up....We are all behind you.

Vicky Bershok

I love Jeff. He is a great wrestler. Hope he gets some help.

wwechick88

To be honest, I'm still a big fan of Jeff Hardy I can care less what people have to say because i'm still a fan. There are two sides to every story. I mean its shocking none the less. I hope he gets help if he's still having problems with the drugs.

Rachael

all you people need to realize that everyone makes mistakes, yet im just 16 and yet all mistakes r lessons that r learned and it changes your life. Ik Jeff did that but his fans still know that it's for his back. look it up on WWE.com and thats the whole reason why he is out of smackdown and mtv is in tlks for a reality show. but still, i love jeff, hes a awsome wrestler and the best painter and most of all, a great singer, thats why hes my favorite person. but Cm is nth but a hater... Hardyz 4 lyfe WOOT WOOT

Katie

OKAY EVERYONE BACK OFF!!!! CM PUNK IS WHY JEFF PROBABLY DID THIS, WE KNEW JEFF USE TO DO DRUGS BUT WITH ALL THE CRAP FROM CM PUNK IT MUST HAVE PUSHED JEFF OVER THE EDGE AND MADE HIM CRACK. HE WILL CLEAN UP AND BE BACK TO GOOD SOON. HE IS STILL A GOOD ROLE MODEL. HE MAKES MISTAKES SO DOES EVERYONE NO ONE IS PERFECT. NOT EVEN CM PUNK. I AM SURE THAT HE LIES ABOUT HIS STRAIGHT EDGE LIFE CAUSE HE HAS TO TAKE SOMETHING FOR THE PAIN AND IF HE HAS EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL HE HAS USED DRUGS THERE ANYWAY EVEN IF THEY ARE PRESCRIBED. I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY CHILD LOOK UP TO JEFF HARDY WHO TREATS PEOPLE WELL THAN HAVE MY CHILD LOOK UP TO CM PUNK WHO IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PUNK AND ACCUSES PEOPLE INCLUDING CHILDREN OF BEING ADDICTS. HE CLAIMS EVERY TIME HE IS IN THE RING HE IS THE ONE STRAIGHT EDGE ONE THERE WHICH INCLUDES THE CHILDREN. SO JEFF HARDY HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN CM PUNK NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Beth

Geeze, Jeff gets me so mad. I knew he got caught with drugs when I heard about him going to jail. It's such a shame.

willzz

Nice Jeff, Me and my family adores you so much with you great stunts and looks, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU??!!, i thought you are a really good person, in some reason cm punk is right