Janice Dickinson Sucks

9/11/2009 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Earth's first supermodel Janice Dickinson, 54, gorged on the face -- and soul -- of some poor guy at Le Souk Harem in NYC last night.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

See, models do eat ... the young.

RockyinHollywood

This just TOTALLY turned my stomach. For G sake, Janice- eat a sandwich, not his FACE!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Nasty...Gross...

janicebyrne01

This is a woman??? She looks more like a drag queen.

LOCO

blaaaawwwh ugly mosterrr

Disgusting

If she were a guy, you'd be giving a high five. Newsflash, old guys (especially over 50, yuck!) are not attractive. Mix up the point of view with the usual frat boy to freshen the site. Same old unfunny is stale.

FlamingoNut

Now that's perhaps one of the nastiest pics I've ever seen. How dare you TMZ...

icinia

Is the poor guy still alive? Don't get me wrong, nothing out of sorts with an older woman/younger guy, but dang, she does look like she is a succubus draining his life force in this pic LMAO!

kat

I like older people in movies; and singing;and advertisements (rich toned voices and elegance and grace that only age can refine) and would love to see more mature persons in movies and television.
But the thing is her persona is mean and arrogant.

He must be like- call me names, smack me, bit my tongue off to be with her.

Let the nice people triumph in life/ let them get the hot men/women, too.

Reyna

I WAS EATING UNTIL I SAW THIS PIC AND THEN I THREW UP........

The Dude

Wow , even when she kisses she looks like she is sucking something large and phallic. Hope she brought a ponytail band to tie up them meat flappers, I noticed she is wearing a short dress

Lilie

Janice, you look AMAZING!!! She looks a hell lot better than the teenage bimbo with the thumb in her mouth. To all of you who do not know how to french kiss, take a lesson, his tongue in her mouth and her tongue in his. Don't be hating because she or he has it better than you have!!

Ventura

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww(puke)

mylk

You Go Girl! The hot guy isn't complaining!

Nadine

I think everyone has been saying everything I've been thinking. Except, instead of the Titans (for all you Ohio State fans out there), maybe the guy had to make out with Janice when he lost his bet with the OSU vs. USC game. He probably said OSU would win by at least 3 points.

my2cents

Is she doing the vampire thing, sucking out his youth????????