'Vamp Diaries' Chicks Busted for Being Flash Mob

9/11/2009 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mardi Gras may have come early (or late) for five actresses this year, because they were all arrested last month for allegedly treating an overpass in Georgia like it was a clothing optional balcony on Bourbon Street.

The fab five -- including Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell and Sara Canning from "Vampire Diaries" -- were all arrested on August 22 after cops say they received 911 calls from people claiming a few hotties were "flashing motorists" and "hanging" from a bridge in Smarr, GA.

The police report, obtained by The Smoking Gun, says the lovely ladies were taking part in a photo shoot set up by a guy named Tyler Shields -- who was also arrested that day.

All six were booked for disorderly conduct and charged with a total of $4,000 in fines -- TSG says Tyler paid the whole tab.

Celebrity mug shots

mrez golucky

Yikes!

billie jean

dumb broads

Mikey

It looks like Tyler has already found a few butt buddies in the big house.

balls

balls

rhbjorn

It's a free country and no one got hurt.

mia

Just what the world needs, more DUMB HOs.

TVAddict

I wasn't planning on watching "Vampire Diaries." Now I'm not going to miss it.

NTL

Funny. The girls were just having a good time during a photo shoot. No biggie. I wish I had known they were filming that close to my home, I would've loved to see them taping scenes. I watched Vampire Diaries last night (I'm a huge Twilight Saga fan) loving it so far! Keep up the good work. And girls, hope you had a great time at the bridge, lol!

you just don't get it

#7 Fairly free if you accept the consequences of your behavior.

music4life

Nina Dobrev I've seen her in a lot of things including Degrassi I like her shes a really good actress I'm sure all actors and actresses are good though.

you just don't get it

Ooooh. Look at me. You must look at me. I have titties that I'm going to expose for you. Wouldn't it be funny if we caused some poor schmo to get in an accident? Think of all the extra attention we would get!!

its me

the Mardi Gras died after Katrina happened and flashing is so yesterdays news. get real girls and start respecting yourselves.

PEACE!

edward every

Nina flashed and no horn dog with a camera!! She is one of hottest youngsters on TV!

Camille

Nina Debrov?? Mia From Degrassi???

punchapap

Whores. But I wouldn't mind slamming them like a broken screen door.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments