Megan Fox -- This Thumb's for You

9/12/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whether or not you think Megan Fox has wonky thumbs, one thing is clear -- she's definitely a fan of them.

Megan Fox

During a press conference in Toronto yesterday to promote her new movie "Jennifer's Body," Fox couldn't stop playing with her thumbs.

Not that we're complaining.

The Dude

I so want to play with her crotch...my wife won't let me :(

Lilie

Maybe she saw the movie "Lolita" and thought she would do some type of role playing without success. She is far from looking the part of a stripper girl dresses in school girl outfit. So off the mark. TMZ staff that are infatuated with this bimbo with no talent, but then again she may be a Jew and they will bend over backwards to promote their kind regardless of lack of talent. A majority of them don't but got to keep the money in the community!!

Lilie

Thumb in the mouth was to shut herself up so she didn't have to think, she might get brain freeze!

Jim

The girl was either very nervous OR she has an oral fixation... I'm hoping, the later...

thebombshiz4

These are okay. These thumbs are better http://bit.ly/1FDeKC

pacman #1

has anyone seen the pictures of megan fox when she was younger? lol boy she was one ugly ass kid! she had a unibrow and messed up teeth...... now she thinks she's all that "the last coke on the desert" like we say in spanish all this talking about how she's so "HOT" got to her head just like it did to jessica alba. Oh yeah and megan is a HORRIBLE actress. On the bright side we won't hear about this girl in a few years

gnarlyone

my favorite trailer park jennifer connelly

danny

I've already seen these images digitally altered and she isn't sucking her thumb.

Elizabeth

My opnion? So glad you asked!! :-} She's doing it because she is insecure, unsure of herself. Or maybe trying to hide her face 'cause shes lying? Who knows for sure??

snickers

Now we know how those toe-thumbs happened.

for; while my guitar gently weeps

Megan's a-beg-gin for a Warm Popsicle that Fox.

ex lax

I have a nail she can chew on!!

for; while my guitar gently weeps

67. Megan is a-beg-gin for a Warm Popsicle that Fox.

PASSION OF THE TAINT

Why is she always sucking on her big toe?

I wonder if it smells like a toe...

Sarina

I will admit she IS pretty but she is also ALWAYS trying... I haven't seen a pic of her yet where she isn't trying to look "sexy"...her mouth is open in like every pic! Would be nice to see her smiling naturally and having fun...she doesn't have to be "on" all the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments