Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being'

9/14/2009 12:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly & KanyeAnother major star has cracked open a can of verbal whoopass on Kanye West -- Kelly Clarkson just unleashed one of the most vicious attacks yet on her blog:

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

love her!

Kanye your girlfriend needs to dump you like the public has...LOOSER

jessemosslover

Ive always liked Kelly and her letter was right on.

David

Kanye inhibited Taylor's right to free speech. He removed her microphone from her hands while she was trying to speak. That makes Kanye unamerican.

When Wilson made his public outburst, there were immediate cries of racism from the media. Where is that same cry? This is not even the first or second time Kanye has done this same thing, remember Gretchen Wilson and Mike Myers as well. Funny thing is that "Bush hates black people/" the Mike Myers incident with Kanye at the microphone was proven completely wrong with more white and wealthy statistically dying during and after Katrina. Gross incompetence before the storm of the century by local authorities was the greatest factor regarding death. We won't move forward with race relations until we acknowledge that racism works in many directions from all races.

He is such a Kanye should be the new codeword when anyone acts like a real jerk.

Ok

Finally everyone is calling him out for the BUSTER he is!!!!!!!! He should be ASHAMED!!

janalal4

I wouldn't normally care what K. Clarkson has to say but this was pretty damn good!! "what happened to you as a child.." Hahahaha! Wondering the same thing myself. NOT ENOUGH WHOOPASS GOING ON IN HIS HOUSE WHEN HE WAS A CHILD!

roch20

Although i do not approve the conduct of Kanye, I would like to send a message to Miss Clarkson; Hey, Miss Clarkson, shut the F. .. UP! This is none of your business, girl! Sometimes the best word is the one not been said. You know very well that there will be consequences for Kanye, and Karma is a bitch, but woman; who asked your opinion? You have to calm down, take a workout at Bally Fitness, try to spend more time on your own music, which btw, has been very neglected lately. Listen Kelly, Beyonce did the right thing and did it with class, now please do not try to go beyond what Beyonce has already done, you're not Aretha Franklin. And perhaps Taylor Swift knows how to defend herself. Why are you been so sensitive? In these times when the media can do marvels, but also can do much damage, you should know that for those pursuing a career in music and/or "Hollywood", must develop a thick skin; will you let it walk on it's own feet?; for godsakes.

Just sayin'

You tell him girl!! I've been saying this since he first came on the scene!

Creeder

Good for you Kelly! You go girl! And to all those sticking up for the idiot... learn some class yourselves!

$$$

hmmmm...I bet a Clarkson/ Swift duet will come out of this...
I can just see those two writing a song about Kaynes' antics!!!! LOL

dfanda8

In regards to the naive and just ridiculous comment below-- there is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion...but in the appropriate manner. You simply don't steal the mic from someone after they win an award. It's called having class and tact-- Look it up! and while you're at it, look up how to spell "using", "personally" and "awesome".

6. everyone is just upset bc he is useing his right to say what he thinks so everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch and get over it its done move on with ou r life. i personaly think that he is awsome for saying what he want GO u

Posted at 12:05PM on Sep 14th 2009 by kelly

SANDY

KANYE EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT YOUR MUSIC AND BURN ALL YOUR CDS.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.YOU ARE A HAS BEEN I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A LONG TIME.YOU JUST PUT YOUR SINGING TO THE END.NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SORRY ASS EXCUSE.

larry larkin

Kanye, DUDE, So you can't handle her outselling you and
being taller, short people got no body !
Loco

Ice Water

Go Kelly! Bless you!

nemo

Kanye is a racist b*tch!!!! This was just more moronic racism from the talentless hack wannabe.

epac

Somebody cheated of Kelly Clarkson?? omg.. come HERE, honey!