Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye

9/14/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson quickly traded Kanye West's community bottle of Hennessy for a jug of K.W. Haterade -- saying the egomaniacal crusher of dreams should be blackballed from show business.

Here's Joe's anti-Kanye statement in full:

"I don't know what he was doing, he jumped up on stage and snatched that microphone out of that poor girl's hand. They should blackball him out of show business for that. He just leapt up there, that was bad.

I had just gotten through speaking to him, he was introducing me to his girlfriend, and then three minutes later he jumped up on stage. And people booed Kanye all night
."

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

susan

Didn't see half the people say how people were disrespectful of Bush either. It works both ways.

176. thats why he was blackballed out of the will. but yeah kanye was wrong but damn let it go, geez when obama got disrespected i didnt see half the people say how disrespecting that was to our prez.

Posted at 9:33PM on Sep 14th 2009 by annj

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/joe-jackson-wants-to-blackball-kanye/12#c21631413#ixzz0R8xf63Ll

susan

Mr. Joe said an interesting thing tonight on a Fox news interview. He said he could not talk about the homicide investigation by order of the investigators. Interesting. Someone has finally been able to shut him up.

LucyInTheSky

122. Joe

I have never listened to Kanye, but he keeps amazing me with his stupidity. I mean just because he gets pissed off when he doesn't win the award he wants to, doesn't mean everyone is like that. Wasn't the award picked by the fans? Didn't they vote for their favorite? It's been a LONG time since I cared about the VMA's. Ever since MJ and a band here and there, I really stopped watching. I watched it 'cuz of MJ and Janet last night. I loved how Beyonce handled it at the end. P. Diddy looked surprised when he said Kanye's name because it was part of the reading but then he got why they were booing.

What happened to the Peace and Love MJ was talking about Kanye?

Posted at 5:15PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Olivia

Mike K.

Funny thing about Kanye "He is so great" 99% of his songs use a beat and/or chorus from songs that were already hits to begin with. Proof that people will already like it. Made by someone more original and creative than himself from back in the day... Yeah they sound better than the originals and the raps are decent but still without those old beats he wouldn't have half his hits. They might still be good but they wouldn't be what they are today... He's proven once again he is a douche!!!

Michelle

From one attention whore to another, eh Joe? I find it ironic that Joe Jackson feels the need to comment on Kanye West's behavior since he did nothing but try to promote his record company in every interview in the days after Michael died.
Kanye should be banned from future awards shows. He's done this too many times.

LucyInTheSky

***Catfish, it's been over 3 hours since anyone sang your praises**
your brief frantic "flash in the pan" is over
oh my you've been in the skillet too long, you're a burnt f'er!
oh well my cats don't like burnt fish
in the garbage you go.

until we meet again

homie1kanobe

Say what ya want I B PIMPIN' JOE JACKSON, THINGS MUST NOT HAVE BEEN THAT BAD, WHEN YOU AND KANYE WERE TRADING SWIGS FROM THE WHISKEY BOTTLE....HMMMMMMMM

jason Lee

Kanye is a major ass...but you gotta admit that its funny as hell how all these white people are screaming racism...you know times have changed when its 'betsy' and 'skip' crying wolf with the race card...now all they need is a white al sharpton, lmfao

mohamed

you all forget these man lost his mother,guide and mentor withwhom i belief he was happy.giuded and now she is gone. and now he is left alone, in these sad, big bad world to survive and make it. as he was doing for all of you, music lovers. make people happy tru hios music. you know? he just a human beign,despise his statue as artist and rich, famouse guy and i think the whole world is mad at him and that not fair. still got luv for you kanya you just human like us all, mistakes are inevitable.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12