Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye

9/14/2009 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson quickly traded Kanye West's community bottle of Hennessy for a jug of K.W. Haterade -- saying the egomaniacal crusher of dreams should be blackballed from show business.

Here's Joe's anti-Kanye statement in full:

"I don't know what he was doing, he jumped up on stage and snatched that microphone out of that poor girl's hand. They should blackball him out of show business for that. He just leapt up there, that was bad.

I had just gotten through speaking to him, he was introducing me to his girlfriend, and then three minutes later he jumped up on stage. And people booed Kanye all night
."

lankandiva

ROFLMFAO..WOOT,WOOOT..PAPA JOE STRIKES AGAIN,HOWEVER FOR ONCE MAYBE..HE'S DAMN RIGHT...
WHY COUDLN'T HE BE LIKE THIS WHEN MICHAEL WAS ALIVE???

PAPA JOE YOU NEED TO START TAKING YOUR OWN ADVICE..PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH..

AS MUCH AS I DESPISE THIS MAN I ALSO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM..YOU KNOW IT'S NEVER TO LATE TO CHANGE PAPA JOE..YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE..DO IT IN YOUR SONS NAME..

They were in it for the money

Call NBC ASAP STAT and get this pos off the show! Let them pay him his fee in pennies and send him back to BFE. Maybe the NBC crew can supply the audience with tomatoes if they are foolish enough to allow him on. Sh*t, this took the fun out of it for me, was waiting for Leno to come back. Like some of his funnies.

janalal4

NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SAYING THIS BUT "GO JOE"!! For once I agree with this guy & willing to give credit where credit is due!

best Source

I am going to be sick! I have to agree with Donald Trump first and NOW JOE JACKSON????? This sucks on so many levels.. but they are really really right..

and I hope jay KILLS DUMB ASS if he really was scheduled to be on his show. West needs to just go south forever!

Jasmin

for the first time in my life I agree with Joe Jackson.

STEPHANIE STEWART

THATS FINE IF YOU THINK BEYONCE SHOULD HAVE WON.... BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A MAN TO RUDELY DO WHAT HE DID TO ANYONE!!!!! BEYONCE IS GREAT BUT SO IS TAYLOR SHE HAS SOLD MILLIONS AS WELL AND HAS BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL. I HEAR HER SONGS ON BOTH COUNTRY AND POP RADIO STATIONS! WE ARENT ALWAYS GOING TO AGREE ON WHO SHOULD WIN WHAT... BUT NEVER SHOULD ANYONE BEHAVE THE WAY THAT STUPID RACIST BEHAVED LAST NIGHT I WOULD BE SO ASHAMED OF HIM IF I WAS ACTUALLY WON OF HIS FANS WHICH I NEVER WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pot, meet kettle.

All Jacksons need to shut the hell up, too.

AJ

wow...nice one joe

J.Jones

Its no doubt that kanye west actions were dead wrong. but im not going to sit here and read about joe jackson saying that kanye should be "Blackballed" from show biz. are u kidding me the guy that beat his children into fame dose not have the right to comment on this. it seems to me ever sence MJ's death Joe Jackson has surfaced from who knows where to get media attention. NOTE this is the guy that screwed MJ out of a childhood.
CHILD ABUSE IS WAY WORSE THAN WHAT KANYE DID.
not to defend kanye but i think if you are a celeb and has done something worse just shut up.

Shan Shan

Joe Jackson should focus on his own mistakes such as the way he beat the crap out of Michael his whole life. Not to mention how he has been savoring in the spotlight since Michael's death. Remember this is a guy who days after his son's death promoted his new record label.

midi

somebody needs to ban joe jackson.

pam

...LOL I want to "blackball" all things Joe Jackson.

Tonya Beck

I agree with Mr. Jackson. I'm highly upset that MJ's tribute was shadowed because of a ignorant person that doesn't have any class or values.I feel that everyone should boycott Kanye's music until he apologizes to the whole world for making a donkey out of himself.I have lost all respect for him and feel sorry for anyone who collaborates with him in the future. HE IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL

They were in it for the money

Hmmmm...I thought Beyonce did win...Epitome of a classy lady in how she conducted herself towards Taylor. No award is worth her genuine respect and love.

Denise

When Kanye appears on Leno tonight, when he is performing on stage someone should grab the mic from his hand and barge in on his act. He is so disrespectful and rude and definitely has absolutely no class what-so-ever. I think he has certainly done enough to ruin his reputation as a performer.