Kanye West Finally Shuts His Trap

9/14/2009 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This morning in NYC, Kanye West did what he should have done last night: Kept his damn mouth shut.

Kanye West: Click to watch
Before boarding a plane at JFK, West was asked about hijacking Taylor Swift's moment ... and for the first time in his life, had nothing to say.

omg

oh no..... where the d bag heading??

nemo

Hmm....I'm pretty sure it was staged. Not sure what Taylor could have gained from it, so she may have been kept in the dark, but I just find it odd that to begin the show it would start out like that, and convienently enough to end the show Beyonce just happened to win the very last award and give Taylor Swift the stage? It just seems all too neat and perfect to me.

D-nice

Kayne what a Punk, lets hit him where it hurts; the pocket. Boycotttt that egomaniac and then lets not even talk about him anymore. Once he finds out that he's losing money and that no one cares, maybe he'll rejoin the human race.

Jerk of the year Contest winner should be his only reward.

erkg

Maybe it was a publicity stunt (I know everything he does is that) - for Leno's new show - people will either tune in to hear what he says as to why he did it - or like me (in part cause I don't like Leno) not watch cause he's on.

janalal4

69. oh no..... where the d bag heading??

Posted at 1:21PM on Sep 14th 2009 by Holy Cow

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/14/kanye-west-finally-shuts-his-trap/5#comments#ixzz0R6T16Ajw

Heading for the Jay Leno show tonight at 10:00pm!! Probably say something else worthless & stupid in the form of "an apology". He need's to just go away & shut-up. If we are lucky maybe someone "WILL HI-JACK HIS MOMENT"!!

PASSION OF THE TAINT

He is so gay fish, he doesn't even know it...

PASSION OF THE TAINT

I love this guy!!!

He's so crazy...

In My Own Words

Kanye West is an A S S H O L E. Plain and simple.

Aardvark

Dear Kanye:

You suck.

Signed,

Everyone on the planet

Mo

Wow, I hope you learn a lesson Kanye, but, it seems you probably wont. You bullied a teenag girl who was probabably nervous for just even being nominated. What kind of person are you? You view yourself like an idol,you are talented, but your not God. You should be ashamed of yourself!

homie1kanobe

I think I know why he acts like this, Because behind closed doors he is someones PUNK.Yep Kanye is a pillow biter lol.....

taylorfast

kanye hates white people

Abbee

He is a piece of crap how dare he do that to her or anyone else for that matter. He deserves all the backlash and bad press that is coming his way. As far as I;m concerned he sits in the same class as Chris Brown.

crystal

FOOK YOU KANYE, I'M A BROTHA AND I AM ASHAMED FOR YOU, FOR BEING A PRICK AND TRYING TO ROB THIS YOUNG LADY OF HER MOMENT. HAD YOU DONE THIS TO MY DAUGHTER, I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR FOOKING ASS!

e.

People keep saying things like "sorry Human Being'" or "Sad Person" its clear that he isnt a Human Being' nor a Sad “Person” please refrain from calling this drunk anything other than a dumb fock.