Dr. Murray

You Give Propofol

A Bad Name

9/15/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad NameThere's a new drug problem in the U.S. -- Propofol.

We've called a bunch of hospitals and anesthesiologists who tell us ... since Michael Jackson's death a number of patients were worried sick about being put under with Propofol. The docs have had to walk their patients through the procedures they use to ensure safety.

We're told some patients are outright refusing to be put under with the drug that killed M.J.

The medical experts we've spoken with say Propofol is a great drug that is relatively safe when administered properly -- that was clearly not the case with Jackson.

Bart

Ha, I bet ole Michael didn't wake up feeling all refreshed like he thought he would that morning. Boy shoulda just went to sleep and quit whinning. But he was a little girl i guess so what do you expect. I can't sleep, I can't sleep, give me the surgery drugs....geeesh, shoulda died, he died of stupid.

Bart

Yeah, gotta agree, he killed himself, nobody made him take 'em. Guess I have to agree, he was stupid. Hate it for Murray that he got caught up in all that, i'm sure he was just looking for a quick way to get out of debit.

Alice(from Romania)

Ireland in June 2006 where they have been living with Irish dance sensation Michael Flatley in his castle in County Cork.

Debbie

Did you notice the mainstream media said very little about the MJ tribute so sad but they gave a lot of attention to Kayne. Michael deserved better treatment Madonna and Janet were great.

Bart

Hey Debbie:

I think it's because ole Mike has been dead for 2 months and its pretty much old hat now and people are sick of hearing about him.

Linda Mott

That's a shame because when used correctly, it is very effective. The reason MJ died was because he had so much drug addiction in his body and the doctor didn't monitor him. He had no right to give him Propofol in a home environment. I still think it was totally unintentional and more like manslaughter than murder.

billy c

Propofol also has been winning the nickname of "Jackson Juice" on hospital surgery floors.

Debbie

Well I for one am not sick of hearing about him if you are why do you come to boards with his name on it. I come here to comment on what i feel about the situation.

tania from Germany

# 91 for; while my guitar gently weeps

I agree, but Ativan (Lorazepam), Versed (Midazolam) and Valium (Diazepam) are very strong bezodiazepines, can be used against insomnia (just one possibility). Combinations of benzodiazepines and narcotics cause the very high risk of death.
All these drugs plus Propofol are found in MJ´s system during the autopsy. The coroner`s report shows the facts.
Dr. Murray administered the named drugs IV nearly every hour the night before MJ passed. The last one was Lorazepam (that he gave twice this night) and a short time later he gave him Propofol.
I think there is more than one smoking gun, because Dr. Murray should have known what the risks of using these drugs are.

Sorry for mistakes, I´m german.

FFJ

TMZ is it a slow news day for you??? Or just another excuse to put Michael Jacksons name to a 'story', report on investigating Tohmme Tohmme and the other villains responsible for Michaels death, report on something worthwhile!!

for; while my guitar gently weeps

106. # 91 for; while my guitar gently weeps

Sorry for mistakes, I´m german.

Posted at 8:55AM on Sep 15th 2009 by tania

Tania; Think about what was Michael's goal and habit, it was hours of sleep by induced coma, meaning the dripping of Propofol for hours, oxygen is required, believe not dr Murray's Propofol amount' their was an IV pole for dripping fluids.

Your drug interaction statement' is a likely cause of death, one of Michael's medicine's was for leg twitching, not the junkie twitch' but a drug dependency effect, meaning drug resistance had developed and Michael was actively self-detoxing, he even had a history of failed self-detoxing, it matters not what dr. Murray did, his patient died from improper care, unless dr. Murray induced coma, and left Michael in a murderer's care, even then dr. Murray is guilty of death by improper care.

tania from Germany

# 107 for; while my guitar gently weeps

tmz is not so fast and a little bit curious today...! ;-)
Now you can read my answer to your comment (that was nr. 91 before) on the side before (7). Funny, isn´t it?
Greetings from Germany!

james

ye right im NOT taking PROPOFOL . . Dr. Murray is like the Nazi Dr. not in million years even if the all hospital will stand around me i will not take it ....

RiP michael jackson

jail that Dr MUrray

Debbie

TMZ staff should be very careful if they ever do decide to investigate this Dr.TT.look what happened to Michael.Justice for Michael and his children it does get very discouraging waiting to see when charges are going to be brought against someone. Some of the media is still trying to crush MJ even in death. So sad.

Denise do Rio de Janeiro.

I have noticed that we fans of Michael Jackson, we are being treated with the same lack of respect with which he was treated for his entire life.
As they did with Michael, we also become objects of consumption ...
Our money has fattened the pockets of the exploiters of our idol, according to statistics that will be one of five celebrities who give more profit to the government in 2010!
We here at TMZ an example of the ability that the name Michael Jackson has to move people around the world, I met this same site because of the "King of Pop." The postings concerning Michael have been visited daily by the enemy, the demand information and memories of the late MJ.

The world is losing a great chance of cure in various sectors, mainly in health, through the death of Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson moves crowds and life and death it should not be in vain ...

The world is sick and stupid!

I myself am sick and stupid to come here every day looking for answers ... in vain!

When it came to Brazil, Michael recorded with Olodum, a song, where a Brazilian woman yells
"Michael, they do not care for us!"

Yeah Michael, they do not care for us, their fans, who have sense of responsibility you had in your death, it also knows that Murray, like so many others saw in you a machine to make money.This are also responsible for death ...

Michael paid his share of responsibility with his life, leaving the company of their beloved children, paid a high price ...

Conrad is alive, loose, with relatives, trying to soil the memory of Michael Jackson for their own benefit!

Michael Jackson never considered a saint, no man is holy, the more their items are worth more than their errors, Michael was / is special! One!

Fans of Michael Jackson special, they deserve respect!

We will be responsible for one of the largest revenue of the U.S. government in 2010, with the money of our honest labor to buy products from our idol!

We are calling for respect and justice!