Jackson Probe

Coming in for a Landing

9/16/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the Michael Jackson homicide case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney in 3 to 4 weeks.

We're told the lion's share of the investigation has been completed and Dr. Conrad Murray remains the singular target. Our sources say LAPD detectives have requested opinions from several medical experts who will analyze the evidence and offer their opinions on Dr. Murray's conduct.

The medical experts are supposed to submit their finding in 2 to 3 weeks and we're told detectives need an additional week to assemble their evidence before they make a formal presentation to the D.A.

Law enforcement sources also say an arrest will not be made before Dr. Murray is charged with a crime -- of course that assumes he will be charged.

The case is complicated by the fact that Jackson had been taking various medications, even though the evidence is compelling that Propofol was the direct cause of Jackson's death.

anniam

i dont get this is the da washing his hands of this asking doctors what they think?this is unbelievable he wouldnt have been addicted in the first place if it wasnt for the doctors he shouldnt have known what propofol was.FOR GOD sake jail murray no question?

Loulou

This sure is the work of the illuminati behind that heinous crime.Murderers!I pray that their day is coming fast.

wendy

@ 43-44-45

verry well said!!!
now these are some good comments!!

thank you!!

just an observation

So Dr. Murray remains the singular target?? So will Michael ever receive true justice? The others involved in his death will never be prosecuted it seems. That will be such an injustice to MJ.

Helen

If they send him jail, Conrad should thank the prosecutor
But then again, there are MJ fans in jail too
I say Conrad MURderer, why not do it yourself?

Helen

Even if Conrad kills himself or killed (let alone being jailed) still that's not justice
MICHAEL IS IRREPLACEABLE
Nothing will bring back Michael
A Beautiful soul died because of an incompetent drug dealer
And if only he called 911 sooner....
not only incompetent but also no common sense!

Irene

I think that IF people go to jail for this, the punishment will never be high enough.
Even when somebody is going to be locked up for the rest of his life that doesn't do it for me.
I mean, it's something and it must be done, but the feeling of gratification will never be reached.
Only a feeling of justice being done in a way.
I thought about this and asked myself this question and I realized that no punishment will ever take the pain of the loss away.
Not even close.
Would I feel better when Murray goes to prison for life?
No not really.
I also am sreeming for justice and waiting for something to be done but at the same time it feels so hopeless and so sad.
Nothing can solve my sorrow, the feeling of loss and the anger.

rainbow4321

At the glacial speed this case is moving, the networks will be happy cuz all the TV coverage will hit during November sweeps.

Debbie

Hello THANK YOU TMZ finally some news. I like many have been waiting and just heart broken to hear something i was beginning to think nothing was going to be done. Justice for Michael and his beautiful children.Good the DEA is doing something too.

just an observation

It's a shame that NO ONE will ever take the time to point out the incredible things that he accomplished in his lifetime. No one is perfect and we all have our faults but the good he accomplished far out weighs any mistakes, any faults that he had.

Debbie

Hello Oprah is having a show about Michael today and hopefully she will be fair.Modonna has spoke out and Whitney.

Irene

64. Unfortunately in another 3-4 weeks the media blitz, the smear campaign that has started back up on his drug use will accomplish the goal of dragging Michael thru the mud once again. Already on ET and The Insider these newly released tapes from 2003 depositions are focusing and speculating on his drug use.

Posted at 6:34AM on Sep 16th 2009 by j

=========================================================
To J,
As long as we know how great he was it's allright.
We will never be able to convince the whole world, so don't even try.
To me it doesn't make any difference whether he did or didn't have a dependency on drugs.
I personally think he did but that doesn't give me the right to value a judgement.
And I don't.
I love him anyway.

Nothing is going to stop the smear campaign that's comming, there's no way that can be avoided, we have to go through that I'm afraid.
Just try to keep in mind we're going for the ultimate goal and if this is the price that has to be payed, so be it.
Millions of people around the world love Michael and knowing that is enough for me.
And I hope for you too.

Debbie

Dimond works for ET ONLINE and she will never stop digging up dirt vile lies it is too bad we couldnt unite and stop this somehow but i felt awhile back when noone aired Michael's birthday tributes all over the world that there was going to be a media blackout or smear campaign. I even emailed all the tv networks respectfully and no answers. Justice for Michael.

just an observation

Very true Irene

It only matters what we his true fans think and we love him. Thats all that matters.