Watch Obama Say 'Jackass'

9/17/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We unveiled the audio first -- now watch the video of President Barack Obama calling Kanye West a "jackass."

Obama: Click to watch

selma

kanye deserved to be called a jackass!!!!! who cares what obama said about kanye, quit focusing on the president..... at least the president wasn't ruining someones moment.

Maiden Alaska

At first I thought Obama's remark was mean-spirited until I realized that the Obamas are registered jackasses and most of the folks that put him in office are also jackasses. Jackass is the symbol for the Democratic party so Kanye West is in good company with the rest of the country. Party on Jackass!

BR332SW33T

President Obama is right and the people who leaked the footage should not have, but at the same time, it shows that he as well as viewers at home share the same feelings about the incident. Kanye must feel like an idiot to be called out by the president like that.

Linda Mott

I think it is wonderful to hear a politician say something that isn't spin. We do have the first amendment and he said someone that was wrong was a jack a**. What was wrong with that?

What the

What the heck is the big deal. I called him a jackass too as I'm sure most people did. Obama may be the president but he is also human and Kayne was being a Jacksass.

Chris Curry

"Cut the President some slack"...Does anyone else thinks it is creepy when people refer to themselves in the third person?

123

Hey Kanye-
The last president "doesn't care about/like black people" this one just specifically doesn't like you! Nice going!

lemonsupernova

Yeah I agree Mr.President, Kanye is a jackass. Totally.

But I highly disapprove of the journalist sharing this though. That part of the interview was considered off the record. Very unethical.

janicebyrne01

Obama was quite right. In fact, Obama was being rather reticent and polite. West is a talentless, egotistical, rude, ignorant, waste- of -space jackass.

NJ

Im not surprised @ the games these little punks play on the president. That God awful sneaky racist laugh was sickening to say the least. Obama you know you cant trust some of these cornball trash azz.

guzele

For once, I actually agree with the Prez. He certainly has a right to his opinion, just like all of us.
As for Kanye, his acting out seems to come from a lot of unresolved grief and hurt. That doesn't make it appropriate, but it seems like a cry for help.

Anne

LMMFOA @ 11
Phonelosers.org

NJ

62. Yeah I agree Mr.President, Kanye is a jackass. Totally.

Posted at 7:08AM on Sep 17th 2009 by lemonsupernova

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/17/barack-obama-kanye-west-jackass-video/5#c21703526#ixzz0RMYYRJG8

Exactly My Point. I agree With you 100%. It Was Sneaky And Very Child Like.

oprah

41. Obama needs to bask in a moment that most presidents never have. 95% of the country in agreement with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:43AM on Sep 17th 2009 by my2cents

where in hell did you get your statistics? the Kool-Aid factory? Obviously....you must have drunken a gallon of it, just like the rest of people making positive comments to the biggest loser president we have ever had

Lori