Swift Gives One of the Best Tips of 'ALL TIME'

9/17/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tayor Swift Taylor Swift dropped a fat tip at a NY restaurant just 24 hours after the VMAs -- proving Kanye West's overwhelming doucheyness isn't as contagious as once thought.

Swift hit up Serendipity 3 restaurant with Emma Stone for dinner on Monday night, where we're told she munched on cheese ravioli and washed it down with a soda.

When it was time for the young ladies to pay the $60 tab -- we're told Taylor picked up the bill and dropped an extra $24 for the service -- that's a 40% tip!

mrez golucky

Yikes! I likey!

Simone

Second!!!!!!!!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes! Taylor, you're the best in tipping but a needs work on singing!

Simone

I agree with mrez. Hehehe.

laughs at Obama voters

Frank Sinatra, she ain't.

Greatest tipper ever.

CIVILIZED

she is so lame. someone give her some propofol already.

KarriO

Although I understand by your 20% standards that sounds great, but I am in the business, and if I were a CELEB, nothing less than a $100 should be the norm... and Taylor, you Rock with your grace with Kayne.. but tipping is another story and when you have it spread it around genrously.... xoxo

heathuschrist

God, her life is so hard. And it's an MTV award, not a grammy!

CIVILIZED

she reminds me of a blonde version of shannon doherty.
only shannen was a stupid hoebag WITHOUT singing the crappy music.
swift needs to go back to alabama or montana or whereever people listen to country music, such as red states who are blinded by the bush propaganda of 2000-2008, the presidency who created a war and killed 3000 people on 9/11....taylor swift provides the soundtrack to these people who choose to remain in the dark and who listen to Fox and who all wield guns and abuse capitalism and wave flags...this basically makes swift a terrorist as far as california and new york is concerned....cant pelosi do something about this???? maybe tax her music at 50000000000000000000000000%???? maybe sick chris brown or oj on her??

Tamara Cannon

umm, TMZ, that is enough with the Taylor Swift worshipping. A $24 tip is never a big tip from a millionaire no matter how much the bill.

Wired

Now, I am gonna let her have her ravioli and everything, but I just gotta say that Beyonce left a way better tip at her restaurant.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Ho, she's such a saint.

billybrown00

Are you kidding me? Someone, anyone leaving a 24$ tip is news? Big deal, who the hell cares? She's a saint now because of that? Come on tmz, your reaching. By the way, while I have your attention, you need to have a third option in your voting. You should have a, I don't care either way or both of them should jump off a bridge choice. You give me the choice to side with tila tequila or chris brown for example. Where's the screw them both decision? I'm just sayin...

Stan

Someone Needs To Kick That Guys ASS..............

iFart

How is this news? That's not exactly a huge tip for someone with her bank account, but waiters who expect celebrities to tip them at least $100 is retarded. Just because they're rich doesn't mean they should give their charity to you. You bring them plates of food...wow, what a special and unique talent! Gimmie a break.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments