« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather Hit with Lawsuit Before Big Fight

9/19/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Floyd Mayweather Jr.Floyd Mayweather Jr. is already bobbing and weaving -- and he doesn't even fight Juan Manuel Marquez until tonight.

Mayweather has been sued by a law firm in Las Vegas for allegedly not paying them for some legal real estate work.

They are suing for $10,000 -- plus interest and costs. Mayweather reportedly will make a minimum of $10,000,000 for tonight's fight, so 10k should be no sweat off his back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Zippy T. Pinhead

Fiest beeeeeeeetch

Sir Smoke-A-Lot

Balls.. Bitches

jean

It is a no wonder why this country has such legal woes! So many people, celebrities, bankers, and the common joe/jane get services or goods from others and do not pay up! Nobody told them to use the services if the costs of the services were too high. The indivudual made the choice(s) to do business with the other person.They are entitled to their compensation, or, fees that is what business is.If Mayweather is a dead beat then he has to pay up! It in the end takes everyone down.

Gerald

TMZ staff -- you guys need to work more harder and find some real news to report. It's not like Mayweather can't afford to pay the $10,000 he allegedly owes. I'm sure his accountant(s) are responsible for paying his debts. Breaking news, are you serious?

The Truth

4. I'm a contractor and I make all Blacks pay first before work is done because most of them want to CHEAT you.Not me though lol

Posted at 10:36AM on Sep 19th 2009 by The Back Door

THANK YOU THANK YOU I've been thinking of doing that..Think I will now.Great Idea..Tired of hearing the excuses ..Like (I doesn't have the money)(I's be gettin a big check next week).You have solve my problem with the black crowd.

Rock Singer

Chump Change to a guy like him.... WTF

TeqNine

Yes, he can afford the 10k, but also remember he owes millions in back taxes, that's why he's coming back to fight. A luxury car was also repoed recently for failure to pay and owed over 160k on that. So he'll just about cover all his debts with the 10 mil, maybe one more fight to get out of the red.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

jOhNNy bOttLeS

Mayweather fights boooorrring, My name is Floyd and I win fights by points uuuu how unexciting. Thank Don King for killing boxing, thank Mayweather for making sure boxing is dead. MMA RULES. Dont worry Mayweather the old farts still got your back

Zippy T. Pinhead

#6, thats funny. We pay you contractors upfront and end up with shoddy work and none of you to come back and fix it!!!