David Hasselhoff's Daughter Says Dad was Drunk

9/21/2009 9:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David HasselhoffTMZ has learned David Hasselhoff was taken to the hospital Sunday night after his daughter sounded an alarm that he had been drinking to excess.

We've learned 17-year-old Hayley Hasselhoff -- who was at home with David -- called her mother Pamela, claiming David was extremely drunk. One of Pamela's friends called 911, paramedics arrived at the family's home in Encino and took him to the hospital.

We're told the hospital was supposed to release David Sunday night.

No comment yet from Hasselhoff's reps.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

swisesr

WHO CARES?? ABOUT A (B)GRADE,WANNA BE,NEVER WAS ACTOR/PRISSY BOY??? PERSONALY! I THINK THE CAR WAS A BETTER ACTOR!!!!!!!TMZ WANTS TO WASTE THREE PAGES OF GARBAGE ON HIM??? I CALL IT PURE BOVINE/SCATOLOGY!!

KIRA

Wow I hope he gets it together.

Tink44

the man needs rehab. He is going to kill himself. Hes got kids he needs to clean up his act for. His Liver is probably gone! I hope he gets the help he needs. God Bless You David! Go get help before its too late!

lol

He is a worthless pile of crap.

litzie

Why in hell is the hospital going to release this drunken idiot tonight? He needs to be in a detox facility immediately, as he's obviously unable to remain sober for any length of time.

He'll no doubt be behind the wheel tomorrow, hangover notwithstanding.

sandy eggo

wow. doesn't matter if it's a 2006 story or may of this year. it's always the same...wow, TMZ...took you THAT long to report this?

Ut Oh

Imagine that? Who said time doesn't repeat itself? Once a train wreck, always one

my2cents

yes, I hope he gets some help. It is never on the children to have to handle this kind of thing. If he loves her daughter, he should try and get into rehab

Never was a fan of Maya

This man needs some serious help. I hope he gets it, and soon. Good luck to you David.

harrison

it was the shot glass of fish sauce that did it.

msp

Any coincidence that the Emmys are tonight? I mean, with The Hoff ego, I am sure its tough for him to swallow that AGT was not nominated....nor was he. Doesnt even look like poor Hoff got an invite to the biggest TV party of the year. The fact that he would get loaded on this night is not at all surprising.

Disappointed

Who cares? He is on a mission to destroy himself. Many rehabs haven't helped. Only he can help himself and until he asks for help, there's nothing anyone can do. He's gross and every time I see him I think of him eating that hamburger drunk. Sick.

Dave Evans

what does that 17 year old hayley look like?
what?
stop looking at me.

www.nulifeonline.com

David Hasselhoff........drunk???.....nooooooooooo..... that's never happened before......

Erin

He really needs help before he kills himself..his children don't need to see this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments