'Family Guy' Star

Party Over Here!

9/21/2009 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because it's always awesome to hear an actor go from their regular voice to that of their famous cartoon counterpart, here's Mike Henry -- doin' the Cleveland Brown.

Mike Henry: Click to watch
After leaving a "Family Guy" party at Avalon nightclub this weekend, Mike confirmed the obvious: It's "not bad" to roll in Seth MacFarlane's crew.

judy

Hey #8 - So if the character were being played by a black man then you wouldn't have a problem with it ?

Now who is being racist ???

jason1

My comment was deleted, last night it was there. Hmmmmm!!! So I'll say it again

@Rachel, Yes'm Miss Rachel, we so glad that massa throwed us a bone a let a black man play the black man part on da movie piture box. Tank ya, Tank ya so much, use a good white lady.

@Judy I won't waste anymore time with you, you're an idiot.

MIck

THAT IS ONE HOT-ASS DADDY! WOO-HOO!

Rachel

@ Jason 1

You're pretty funny. Do it again! Do it again!!

Rachel

Oh, and I never said I was white.

Scudrunner600

I just finished reading all your comments & uh, do you watch MTV? Why did I ask? Because your all morons!

alex

Love mike henry...it's too bad cleveland isn't doing so well. I like him on FG. at least he's not a big phoney intellectual like seth MacFarlane. I hear MacFarlane is now dating another very young chickie that's also a big phoney intellectual cara Santa maria. I read a piece by her and wanted to puke...here's this 26 year trying to tell everyone there is no God and she's a science expert. The only thing this gold digger is good at is capturing this old fools in hollywood who also fashion themselves to be intellectuals. She's now managed to bang one of the sleeziest old guys in hollywood (besides Hugh Hefner) Bill Maher...recently with sleezy Josh gorban and now with sleezy semi-old seth macfarlane...Wow this intellectual skank is really smart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2