Chaz Bono

The Next Bill Shakespeare

9/22/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz BonoComing soon to a New York Times Bestseller list near you -- the memoir of Chaz Bono.

TMZ has learned Bono sold the rights to a book chronicling his decision to transition from a female to a male. According to a publishing source, Bono signed "a handsome, six-figure deal."

The book, tentatively titled "Coming Clean," will be published by Dutton sometime in Spring 2011.

Don

A handsome deal, lol, because "she's a man, baby."

WillOTheWisp

Oh yeah! I'll be the first in line, waiting with my pup tent, to get the first copy of that book.....NOT! That girl/dude has some serious issues! It's so much easier and less painful to except yourself as you are. Let's see how much happier she/he is going to be after the total transformation. I'm wishing her happiness, however, I tend to believe she/he won't be. It's the inner that needs changing first and foremost.

ha!

Who cares? Another "cry for help" to mess with mommy. get some therapy and stop being a freak.....

QUINCYGIRL

SHE IS A SHE NOT A HE

Kaz

What a sick and twisted world we live in. I think it's disgusting that anyone would want to read about someone who is sooo screwed in the head she wants to make her "in-e" an "out-e".

humm

what is she going to tell? how the surgery was performed? btw, good for him, he is finally a man, i guess... but i do not see anything more to have in a memoir book... maybe his mom surgeries will make a good one.

DWS

What a FUGLY beast.... Why do you even post stories about that THING??????? IT is discusting!

Mega

I have to admit this woman is really disgusting. She has some serious mental issues and these hollywood doctors are just making it worst by telling her they can make her a man.

After all the hormones, all the surgery, and all the money she spends, she will still biologically be a woman. She won't even have working genetals so what's the point?

Mega

I'll never understand homosexuals. I thought if you were a lesbian that meant you like women? So now that she has converted her taco in for a sausage, what does that make her lesbian lover?

Citizen Strange

She looks a little like Notre Dame coach Charlie Weiss.

Donna Watkins

I really just hope she can find happiness in her life,but i'm not so sure this is the way.Please everyone just pray for her and her family.May you find peace!

isthatallthereis

She/he/it still just looks like an ugly, fat woman.

J C

I think Chastity was a sensitive child.
I think the things that happened around her with Her parents stardom and Her mother's embarrassing behavior stigmatized Her.
From the look on Her face She has alot of concern and unresolved emotions propelling Her homosexual addiction.
The fact that she never got satisfaction from the homosexual lifestyle is now compelling her to attempt to surgically change her appearance so She can make "the outside look like the inside".
Fact is,what's in the inside are those uneasy unresolved emotions.
It must be a living hell for Her.She's quite damaged,but she can be "saved"
She needs to accept Jesus Christ.
I was a former gay activist and now I'm out of the homosexual lifestyle.She needs ministry.

cjs

Ok, I want to read this, a first person account. I'm curious, they instead of? surgical menopause they did a rapid medically induced one? With surgical menopause it's PURE hell with no HRT, plus it kills off great skin if you had it to begin with and if you choose to try even a low dose of HRT your hair falls out.

So, how did she/he get through all of this? Were there night sweats etc?

I have always liked Chaz and I'm very interested in his story, personally and medically.

You only live once and I say GO for it !! I'm glad this has all worked out well !!

Wombat

Its working title is actually "She said, he said...a before and after autobiography!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments