Dr. Murray's Baby Mama -- Grand Jury Bound

9/22/2009 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed one of Dr. Conrad Murray's baby mamas will be called to testify before the L.A. County Grand Jury in the Michael Jackson investigation -- because she's not cooperating with the cops.

The L.A. County D.A. has asked the Grand Jury to put Nicole Alvarez under oath and testify about Dr. Murray's comings and goings around the time Jackson died.

Alvarez -- the mother of Dr. Murray's 7th child -- lives in Santa Monica, CA. As we first reported, law enforcement sources told us they believe Dr. Murray was actually living in Santa Monica during the time he was supposedly living at Jackson's house. Although we've heard he may have been living with Alvarez, we have not been able to confirm that.

This development does not mean the Grand Jury will decide whether to charge Dr. Murray with the death of Jackson -- this is merely an investigative tool law enforcement sometimes uses with uncooperative witnesses.

LucyInTheSky

Doc Murray was with Nicole Alvarez AT her house while Michael Jackson
was MURDERED at his. THEN Doc Murray was called back to Holmby.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

..Randy Jacksons clandestine meeting with the LAPD on July 7, at
Forest Lawn.

What was all this about?

*** LAPD **** LAPD *** LAPD **

***I WANT TO KNOW WHY RANDY JACKSON DIDN'T CALL 911?

AND WHY JOE AND JERMAINE JACKSON, DR TOHME TOHME AND FRANK DILEO
AREN'T BEING QUESTIONED EITHER?

WHY AREN'T YOU INVESTIGATING THIS MURDER?

WHY ARE YOU WITHHOLDING THE TOXICOLOGY AND AUTOPSY REPORTS?

YOU OWE THE PUBLIC ALOT OF ANSWERS TO ALOT OF QUESTIONS.

IT'S BEEN NEARLY 3 MONTHS. THIS IS BS!!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

Em

Let's not sugar coat it now. A drug addict has to want to stop doing drugs or hit rock bottom before they stop. Had someone taken his kids away then maybe he would have stopped doing drugs!!
Posted at 6:10PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by get a clue
Well if hitting rock bottom means death, it appears Michael Jackson hit it hard. How’s that for taking away the sugar coating? And, as an addict, it’s difficult to want to stop doing something when it is willingly being fed to you at your every whim (and $$). As for taking away his children, it may or may not have been a wake-up call. If he was doing the types of drugs that they are alleging, chances are it may have spiraled him into further depression. His children gave him the will to live; they were his inspiration. Here’s a concept: How ‘bout all the corrupt doctors out there just do what they trained to do and HEAL people? You and I can confidently, for the most part, take for granted that our doctors are going to keep our best interests in mind when they treat us. Michael Jackson gave away that privilege when he became too rich, too famous and unwittingly addicted the first time. Yes, he was spoiled, petulant and indulgent but, in the same breath, he was unique, gifted, talented, generous, loving and troubled – and in no way deserved to meet such an unfortunate end.

MJ's PYT

gs I'm back. Hello gyspy...JUstice for Michael.
I don't care if he owned a pharmacy.so what he was an addict.
So is half of America. who are these trolls to judge. he was'nt
hurting anybody. ( i dare a troll to say something about lil boys) Nicole needs the life scared out of her.she will see.
Murray is there NOW. just like all his other kids mom, she will
be looking for his ass in 2 years for child support.
Try San Quentin.. .......

Helen

**************************TMZ******************************

I NOTICED HOW EVERY DAY, YOU'D POST BS STORIES ABOUT MICHAEL. ONLY POSTS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON HAS HIGHEST COMMENTS...IS THAT YOUR ONLY OBJECTIVE, TO GET PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON BS STORIES????????

AS NOISY AS YOU ARE, I BET IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT, YOU CAN FIND STORIES ON INVESTIGATION OR THOME THOME, OR AEG??????? I WANT NEWS ON WHY CONRAD ISN'T HUNG YET, WHERE IS THOME THOME, WHAT'S AEG'S INVOLVEMENT, WHY THE AUTOPSY TAKING SO LONG, WHY THE ARREST TAKING SO LONG, ETC......

WHO ARE YOU COVERING FOR TMZ AND WHY?????? STOP BS'ING, EITHER GIVE US STORIES THAT ARE SUBSTANTIAL OR STOP COVERING STORIES ABOUT MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LucyInTheSky

..THE CRYPTKEEPER IS A PATIENT CRYPTKEEPER..

...I will make Joe and Katherine dance from dawn until dusk.

I will make Jermaine sing Smile until his tongue turns black and rots out.

I will have a redhot poker ready and waiting for Randy.

They will all 4 feast on rats, waterbugs and maggots until the end of Eternity. It is not the Villa Sorriso or Madeos but they will have to make do.

I am keeping their slimy cold and damp beds ready and waiting.

Halloween is almost here. Can hardly wait.

If the members of the Jackson family are here in time for All Saints Eve I will personally teach them all the Dance of Death.

They will not be making any money from performing it for me.

I am waiting

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

WE ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF PROCURING AN ALL NEW ARTIST LINEUP TO ENTERTAIN RANDY, JOE AND JERMAINE, TOHME & DILEO, when they arrive, hopefully the lineup will be ready by All Saints Eve.

Colony Capital/Tom Barrack will have his own private floorshow
awaiting him.

Katherine will not be invited to this stage/floorshow since it will
be too graphic and risque for the eyes of a lady. Other entertainment will be provided for Katherine during this time.

Helen

THOSE ORGANIZATIONS & PEOPLE
WHO THINKS THIS TOPIC WILL DIE DOWN AND THEY'LL GET AWAY WITH MURDER

DREAM ON....

PUBLIC IS LOSING PATIENCE!
BUT THEN AGAIN, WE'RE EXPECTING THE SAME LAPD WHO LOCKED INTO BATHROOM TO FIND HIS KILLERS!!!!! THIS IS BS! I AM SO FRUSTRATED! TITO ALREADY FORGAVE THE MURDERER CONRAD, KATHERINE & JACKSONS ARE TOO BUSY MAKING COURT TRIPS FOR MONEY......DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT JUSTICE ANYMORE!!!!!! FIND MJ'S KILLER.KILLERS!

I WANT CONRAD'S HEAD ON A STICK!
THAT INCOMPETENT EXCUSE OF A HUMAN DIDN'T CALL 911 FOR HOURS!
HE MADE SURE MJ WAS DEAD BEFORE CALLING 911
I WANT CONRAD TO HAVE DEATH PUNISHMENT, THEN I WANT HIS DEAD BODY TO BE KILLED AGAIN!!!! AND AGAIN!!!! PUBLIC IS LOSING PATIENCE LAPD! WAKE UP & DO YOUR JOB! "PROTECT & SERVE" MY FOOT!

LucyInTheSky

THE CRYPTKEEPER WAITS FOR ALL SAINTS EVE

I love Katherine and Joe. I hope I don't have to wait very long
before I can visit with both of them. I am keeping their beds nice
and damp and cold for them. I will stroke their backs and hold their hands every day. Joe is not allowed to bring any of his HOS with him and he cannot do any pimping from within. He will get bored but I will take care of that for him. Katherine will not need to worry about wigs or her hair. We are going to burn it to her scalp first thing. They will not need money here.

I will make Joe and Katherine dance and sing from dawn until dusk.
Maybe longer.

LucyInTheSky

THE CRYPTKEEPER WAITS FOR ALL SAINTS EVE

I love Katherine and Joe. I hope I don't have to wait very long
before I can visit with both of them. I am keeping their beds nice
and damp and cold for them. I will stroke their backs and hold their
hands every day. Joe is not allowed to bring any of his HOS with him
and he cannot do any pimping from within. He will get bored but I
will take care of that for him. Katherine will not need to worry
about wigs or her hair. We are going to burn it to her scalp first
thing. They will not need money here.

I will make Joe and Katherine dance and sing from dawn until dusk.
Maybe longer.

MJ's KIDS

64. **************************TMZ******************************

-----------------------------------

Why rush to judgement?? What do you want this to turn into what happen at OJ's trial???

-----------------------------------

---------------------------------

If you are having an issue with the stories here then why you keep coming back here?? Samething you people keep telling the haters if you don't like whats being put out here then leave.

Posted at 6:54PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Helen

Helen

DIDN'T F'ING LAPD SENT 86 OFFICERS TO TRASH...TRASH HIS HOUSE?

WHY NOW THEY HAVE ONLY 2 OFFICERS WORKING ON THIS??????

IF LAPD IS INCOMPETENT, MJ FANS ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PUT OUR TIMES

JUST FIND THE KILLER/KILLERS....BEFORE PUBLIC RUN OUT OF PATIENCE AND DECIDES TO HANDLE IT OURSELVESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

F#$K!

rs

welcome back MJ's PYT

rs

71. DIDN'T F'ING LAPD SENT 86 OFFICERS TO TRASH...TRASH HIS HOUSE?

WHY NOW THEY HAVE ONLY 2 OFFICERS WORKING ON THIS??????

IF LAPD IS INCOMPETENT, MJ FANS ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PUT OUR TIMES

F#$K!
Posted at 7:11PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Helen

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/22/dr-conrad-murrays-baby-mama-grand-jury-nicole-alvarez/5#c21821767#ixzz0RsdkQpg3

Helen that is an excellent point about those 86 officers I have seen a video of that
and it is really strange

Kaz

Hi PYT and Gypsy

where is everybody?

LucyInTheSky

67.WANT CONRAD'S HEAD ON A STICK!
THAT INCOMPETENT EXCUSE OF A HUMAN DIDN'T CALL 911 FOR HOURS!
HE MADE SURE MJ WAS DEAD BEFORE CALLING 911

Posted at 7:01PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Helen
___________________

Dr Conrad Murray wasn't there. He was with Nicole Alvarez at her house.

But Randy was there and HE didn't call 911.
Hours later he called Dr. Murray back to Holmby.
And right into a BIG SET UP.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON

MJ's KIDS

71. DIDN'T F'ING LAPD SENT 86 OFFICERS TO TRASH...TRASH HIS HOUSE?

WHY NOW THEY HAVE ONLY 2 OFFICERS WORKING ON THIS??????

IF LAPD IS INCOMPETENT, MJ FANS ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PUT OUR TIMES

F#$K!

Posted at 7:11PM on Sep 22nd 2009 by Helen

Boy you need to get some help!! I think you are having a mental break down. Calm down and breath in and out slowly.