« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe to Wedding Guests -- Get Me a Knife!

9/22/2009 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yes, this wedding's really happening, so cookware specialists at Williams-Sonoma should expect a few Lakers stopping by in the next few days -- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom just registered there.

Khloe Kardashian: Click to watch
Wedding etiquette states you get up to a year from the big day to give a gift. Our suggestion: Wait a couple months, see if this one lasts.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ut Oh

"I'll take 2 of each"

Chuckio

Look at me, Look at me! This "wedding" thing is just another episode in these bitch's reality show. The break up and divorce will also be episodes.

mrez golucky

Yikes! I need these 'just in case.'

toni

She she stupid or what? Who marries someone after knowing them just 4 weeks? I give it a month or less. She is probably just doing because she is jealous of all the attention Kourtany is getting. I think all 3 whores need to get real jobs!

Grammar nazi

I think she's running out and marrying the first guy that asked her. Sad.

Gary

Is that the drunk Joyce Dewitt with her?? Wow.. dead ringer

Wombat

The only thing I find of interest in this is the resemblance between the sales lady on the left and Joyce Dewitt (Janet from Three's Company).

Crazypeople09

Thats her mom Kris Jenner....
Anyway, I think Khloe is way over her head. This won't last.

Cyerca

Sorry to say but it aint gon' last to long.. everybody is happy in the first month.. wait til the months start going past by and you start to see how that person really is.

Mark

She just met him?! WTF?! I use to think she was the only one of the family that didnt make the average american want to throw up. But I guess she is just like the rest of her moronic family. I mean, she has always tend to make up drama for no reason, but I thought it was just for stroyline drama for the show. But this shows she is as moronic as the rest of her family. I think divorce should be outlawed. That way, people would think before they tie the knot. Im am sure she is thinking if it doesnt work out, she will divorce. Shame. Kloe...if you are reading this....WTF!?!?!?!?!? Leave the moronic storylines to Kim, and the other sister whose name noone can remember.

Mark

By the way, whats up with the her mothers face? She looks like she had a bungee jump with the elastic tied to the back of her head plastic surgery. Scary. Anyone see Bruce's plastic surgery? Talk about a nightmare plastic surgery story. With the money they make, you would think they would have paid for a better surgeon.

angel46

You guys got about as much of a chance of making it as anybody else. Marriage really isn't all it's cracked up to be after the first year...then you start having kids...whole new ballgame. Good Luck, tho!

Sandbox

This "wedding" screams LOOK AT ME!! I think she hates the fact that her sisters are getting all the press lately.... Kim for, well hell, I don't know what for, and the other short one for her "sometimes I forget to take the pill" pregnancy. And Khloe has always been seen as the "big one", the "sasquwatch", the "tranny", etc... this is a move for her IMAGE....nothing else.

Pookie

She's a common low ho skank no talent, nor class whose only claim was a father who helped free the murderer O.J.

grape soda