Macy Gray Drops 'Cherry' Bomb on 'Dancing'

9/23/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Macy Gray made quite an impression on the "Dancing with the Stars" judges last night -- but it had more to do with her breaking out the phrase "busted my cherry" on live television than her Viennese Waltz.

Macy Gray: Click to watch
It's clear the judges will always remember Macy's first time.

L

She has no class at all. It also seems like she is on drugs or has been effected from previous drug use. This is a family show and one of the few quality shows on TV and it doesn't need to be trashed up. Hopefully she will be voted off soon especially since she can't dance. Oh Lord, please don't let us hear her supposedly try to sing. Ugh

Lovejac23

LOL! Go Macy!! She tells it like it is!

Thanks for the recepies, CHEF KOOKY!!

P

Shes retarded and has no talent anyway.

savvydude

How vile and unprepared could this hag be? Coarse, crude and lumbering. She looked like Sasquatch.

janalal4

9. Posted at 9:38AM on Sep 23rd 2009 by steven

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/23/macy-gray-drops-cherry-bomb-on-dancing/#comments#ixzz0RwDSXRsN

?????????That YOU Kooky??????????

Posted at 9:57AM on Sep 23rd 2009 by janalal4

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/23/macy-gray-drops-cherry-bomb-on-dancing/1#comments#ixzz0Rwh3oF2J

LOL! Didn't think so. I prefer "MysteriousKooky" anyway!

UpstateNYer

Such class... NOT

moretolife

OMG -- was she high or on valume or somthing? All of the outtakes of the practice sessions made her look like she was lazy and not very motivated at all. I was really surprised at her waltz..better than I thought it would be. But her cha-cha -- oh lordee! Her whole attitude was that she had better things to do or 'too cool' to shake it up. But, props for working on dancing the whole time while she was on tour in Europe!!!

Priscilla

SHE IS TRASH!

Tear

OMG if she wasn't high is she usually this socially inept? Even her dancing star seemed to shrug and and not know what else to do with her. I hope and pray she is 1st off!!

whatthefrig

I think it is pretty lousy of ABC to put someone on who is obviously retarded just so people want to watch for ratings!

NANA

OBVIOUSLY STONED!! TOO JITTERY

Kathy

She was hilarious. I gave her all my votes just to see what she does next week.

diana

She's quite eccentric. See what years of heavy, heavy use of cocaine and drugs will do to your brain. She's clean now, however the chick has lead a "LIFE". She's truly off and she not have been on DWTS. She does not know how to tone down. She is so unpolished.

monica

Macy Gray is awesome! She's so naive. I remember going to a concert and she was backstage. I asked to get my picture taken with her and she said that she would be right back. I thought she totally blew me off! 10 minutes later I see her looking for me for that picture. That's class!

Me