Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

9/24/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine Fiore's friends and family gathered at a ranch in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday -- and the private ceremony was decorated with a bunch of old photos of the former model.

Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

We're told the emotional memorial was held at the estate of Joanna Miller -- granddaughter of Walt Disney -- because Jasmine was good friends with Joanna's son.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MWSD

I do support him and and he also believes Ryan did it...without a question. I also wouldn't call Buena Park a "hiding place". He pulled off the freeway and dumped her and then got back on. Doesn't take a resident of CA years to figure out how to pull off a freeway and then get back on...it just takes having a sense of direction.

lovemj

Questioner, you seem to be taking a lot of heat on this board for having an opinion, from ppl who have an OPINION. i wish they'd take a moment and read what they write-maybe they'd see they are saying they know exactly what happened. they suggest you go into forensics,...but i'd suggest that if they know so much, they should go to the police and give them that information so the case can be closed. i never have much to add because i seldom have the time right now to do research, but i read yours, christina's and dawn's (and others that have open minds) post quite often because i like there's people that still use their brains instead of just going with what they are told. it's just sad that these ppl just KNOW ryan is guilty and think we're so wrong when in fact they don't know anymore than we do. but the thing that bothers me is there are so many of these people. too bad it will take something bad happening to them before they will understand that things are seldom what they seem.

MWSD

Lovemj,

I'm allowed to have an opinion just like you and everyone else...just because you don't like my opinion doesn't mean that its wrong. I'm annoyed that I get chastised for asking questions back to Questioner, when all Questioner has ever done is question everybody and everything! Isn't that kind of hypocritical? Questioner can continue to do what his/her name implies...question...and when those questions are ultimately of no use because the case is closed, I hope this charade will be over.

Also, the information I have from Cardosi is information the police already have. And furthermore, when he writes me its coming from prison and thus has been read by guards...nothing too "juicy" except for his feelings on the situation.

Dawn

something doesn't make sense about the cell phone stuff. Jenkins claimed the last time he heard from Jasmine was Friday around 830pm when she texted telling him to eat without her. So he waits 24hours and files a missing person's report. Someone else stated when Jasmine had past incidents of leaving ryan, she would still keep in contact with other people. So why is it that on one hand, "no one" heard from Jasmine since Thursday afternoon (which by the way is NOT true, since she was texting Hasman Thursday night while in San Diego) but any who...so IF no one heard from her since Thursday afternoon, WHY WAS RYAN THE ONLY ONE TO FILE MISSING PERSON'S REPORT and have it filed TWO DAYS AFTER SUPPOSEDLY NO FRIENDS/FAMILY heard from her? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Now, on the other hand, I have to point out the financial and cell records tying Jenkins to Corona during Friday afternoon, that route, from Corona back to WeHo, you drive RIGHT PAST BUENA PARK. The dumpster Jasmine was found in was maybe a couple blocks off the freeway, so to me seems like a dump on the way back into hollywood, not necessarily proof that the person knows the area. I find that piece of the puzzle particularly incriminating for Jenkins.

But...as for Jasmine's cell phone records (all 2 or 3 of them) that is pure BS that it takes a warrant and a long time to get them because then if that were true WHY DO THE POLICE ALREADY HAVE CELL RECORDS (probably pings) LINKING JENKINS TO CORONA? so they ARE being secretive about her cell records. i don't buy it that they are waiting. whatever.

christinawhiteley1

'Ryan is Guilty, Case Closed!'

Could you please tell me why Cardosi is back in jail? We had heard it was a probation violation for a ninja star hanging on the wall but then there was a posting from radaronline that he was in for drug related charges. Thanks.

Dawn

hey questioner, my only thought is if you are dumping a body and have several dumpsters to choose from, you would probably choose the one more hidden in not near the road, to avoid being seen, which sounds like exactly what the killer did. I mean, to theorize about "why" the killer chose this dumpster vs that dumpster is hard to know.
It's the same as wondering why the killer would dump her in a bin right off the freeway where homeless tend to hang out looking for change and thus would be more inclined to sift through for recyclables in a trash bin close to an off ramp.
Plus gthe body being dumped on a Friday or Saturday where the trash is not likely to be picked up until business week starts up is quite odd.

Christina, i think that article is trying to say Cardosi is back in jail on parole violation for drug related charges, referring to he violated terms for his probation on his original sentence of drug charges (that he was in prison for 3 years). I don't think it means he had drug charges "new", just means he messed up while out on parole for drug related charges. the way some of these articles are typed i tell you! :-)

christinawhiteley1

Thank you Dawn.

MWSD

Questioner: No, Mike did not think it was weird. They had been in contact with each other the entire time he was in prison. They had made plans that she was to pick him up when he was released. The morning of Wednesday, when they were leaving the Hard Rock, Ryan kept texting her and calling her and told her that he had sponsored her in this poker tournament for $20K. Mike took it as Ryan being jealous and using this poker tournament as a way to lure her away from him. She was unaware of the tournament before that.

Dawn & Christina: Mike was NOT re-arrested because of drug related charges. I think Radar Online (or wherever you read it) was either confused or you misinterpreted it. He was originally arrested in 2006 for drug charges which is why he was in prison for three years (I think we all understand that right?). He was re-arrested in August after the raid because of the Chinese throwing star at his mothers house thats was on display as a decoration. They considered that a deadly weapon (to which I would like to ask what about steak knives or scissors...is he allowed to have those in house?). Anyway, when you read that he was released from Riverside, etc.. thats because he was transferred to another facility. He is in his 3rd facility since August. They wanted to give him a year, but he got 6 months with half...that means that he serves half of 6 months which is 3 months. which means he's out in November.

lovemj

about the dumpster-i've always wondered how ryan, a soft 185lb pretty boy could hoist a 120lb suitcase up to even get it into the dumpster in the first place. sounds more like someone that's been lifting weights or something; some strong man-not the "pus&y" ryan as everyone seems to call him.

christinawhiteley1

Ryan is Gulity, Case Closed! Thank you for clearing that up. Pretty stupid if you ask me. I can't believe 3 months for a throwing star. Poor guy. He finally gets out after years and then has to go back for something so ridiculous. How is he supposed to get his life straight and start over? You seem like you are a good friend to him. Thank you for answering my question.

MWSD

Adrenaline makes people do crazy things. They find strength they never knew they had.

MWSD

Thanks Christina, yes, we were all pretty disappointed with this throwing star thing. Needless to say it was an intense 10 days he went through before his re-arrest.

christinawhiteley1

Ryan is Gulity, Case Closed!

I would like to apologize for calling you a moron. I see where you are coming from now. I respect your opinion in this even though we do not agree.

The adrenaline thing I completely agree with. You do some pretty amazing things when you absolutely have to. I think though that there would have been noise. Nobody heard anything which unfortunately is not always unusual, but what is wierd is that someone came forward saying they saw something so why didn't they hear anything?

Dawn

How did Jenkins come up with $20k to sponsor Jasmine in a poker tournament when he was supposedly broke and borrowing money from her and bouncing checks?

Yes it's amazing what people can do on an adrenaline rush or if a person is allegedly on drugs or what have you.

Also I didn't misinterpret the Cardosi parole violation. I realized he messed up in some way, while out on parole for the "original" drug charge. I wasn't and didn't state he was rearrested for more "new" drug charges.

I don't know about anyone else, but i personally enjoy cutting up my steak with a chinese throwing star. Makes for great dinner party decor.

MWSD

Wow Dawn, that comment of yours wasn't condescending at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments