Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

9/24/2009 1:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine Fiore's friends and family gathered at a ranch in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday -- and the private ceremony was decorated with a bunch of old photos of the former model.

Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

We're told the emotional memorial was held at the estate of Joanna Miller -- granddaughter of Walt Disney -- because Jasmine was good friends with Joanna's son.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

jim goosh

Anne

who is she? public memorial, what a joke?

punchapap

The best gold digger is a dead gold digger.

Dixie

32. Thanks to the REALISTIC people like poster #'s 24, 27 & 28 for seeing this for what it really is. And to Brownfoxxy. You're a delusional racist. QUIT with the generalizations about white americans. And as far as saying that white americans are devils, I wonder what would happen if I called myself Whitewolfy to your Brownfoxxy and if I said that all black americans are lazy criminals waiting for a handout? Hmmmmm. Now do I believe that. No. I do not. But See how the shoe fits now? It's a two way street honey. Quit blaming people in 2009 for she-it that happened 200 years ago. If white america was so hateful, they would not have ELECTED A TAN PRESIDENT. You're a racist. Jasmine was a pig and ryan Jenikins was a psycho. End of Story

Posted at 10:12AM on Sep 24th 2009 by Beggledinch

Well said!

doc murry

yo yo yo who be sayin i be black ans lookin fur a handout,,man i be workin hard selling crack to make my dollors man,,alls u white peeps need to be understandin thats is all yur fault for bringin us over here in da first place,,if in i can be findin a job i be breaking into yur house and havin sex with yur daughter..now where be my food stamps and underemployed check at obomer is bein late with the cash

LakersFan

Yeah yeah..she was murdered and that's horrible. But why do they think they need to have a public memorial? The public doesn't care. Her family must think she's Michael Jackson or something. She's not a celebrity and probably 95% of REAL celebrities DON'T have public memorials!

samantha

I'm glad that Ryan passed away and only wish it could've been a public spectacle, like a lynching perhaps. That would've of been grand! I loathe that ugly, diabolical, duplicitious reprobate. May his spirit rot in hell!

The Truth

#30 I wouldn't ask you deceptors, theives and liars for anything! I see with your bomb theory you voted for that jackass Bush! Typical.

The Truth

Disco Duck

PLEASE, Please, please, stop calling that skank a "Model". She was not and never would be a model.

Nobody can whitewash this girls history. She was what she was.

Michelle C.

OMG, First of all if you didn't know her then you don't know anythiing about her. Most of us don't know who she is so the name calling should stop. The story is she met a man, fell in love, he lost his MIND and mutilated her. I don't care how many implants or pastic surgery she has had that is none of our buisness. She died a horrific death and no matter what she did or didn't do, it does not give him a right to kill her. It does not matter what she did or had done in her life for a living, that was her buisness and I am sure everyone else here has skeletons in their closets or those of their families. Come on a life has been taken, it does not matter what she did to earn a living, who she slept with, etc... Her life was cut short because of some guy who couldn't control himself and lost his absolute mind. May her pay for what he has done to her and may she RIP. GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES!

christinawhiteley1

43. #27. Must have hit a nerve. I see you all come out of the woodworks when you are called out on something that eveyone knows. That girl is a human being and you are a devil. Yea, I said it. I guess you don't get on the white racist trolls but you will go after someone you ASSUME is black! You white people are color struck and I just proved it! Dumb Yankees!

Posted at 3:12PM on Sep 24th 2009 by BrownFoxxy
_________________________________________________________________

I was poster #27 BrownFoxxy. I don't understand what you are trying to say. How did I hit a nerve? With Who? I don't want to be involved in any racist arguments here. This is a post about a memorial service nothing more.

christinawhiteley1

Brownfoxxy, are you trying to say you hit a nerve with me. Actually I ignored your ignorant comment that you posted this morning. Now that you are dragging me into this, I feel the need to reply. That is actually my real married name, not my maiden name. I am not hiding behind a screen name like yourself. Also, just because WHITELEY is my MARRIED last name doesn't mean you know my race, nationality, or anything about me. Get over it already. This is not about race and that is what you made it. You want to bash the USA, excuse me but I do take offense to that because I have family members fighting in the war and who have died in the war for our freedom. NO ONE IS SUPERIOR OR PERFECT WE ARE ALL HUMANS. Get over yourself. Ignorance and egos are the main problem with the world today. That is all I am going to say, if you can't post anything intelligent keep you comments to yourself.

speck

WTF is TMZ wasting all this time on her for??? The chick was NOT ATTRACTIVE.

fleur

Thank you for your wise comment #10. While those idiots are putting Jasmine fiore's yound soul down, suburbian wives are being screwed by young guys while their husbands work hard. At the very least, everyone should be discreet when they criticize someone they didn't even know. RIP Jasmine. I am sorry for the brutality of your passing.