Kanye: Justice Delayed is the Best Justice Ever

9/24/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye WestKanye West is feeling the legal heat over his VMA rant ... because there was a quiet, clever move last week to keep his criminal case out of court until all the hubbub dies down.

Kanye is being prosecuted for breaking a paparazzi camera at LAX on September 11, 2008. The L.A. City Attorney has charged him with 3 misdemeanors -- vandalism, theft and battery.

We've learned last Friday, Kanye's lawyer, Blair Berk, went to the judge and won a delay -- a pre-trial hearing was set for this month but it's now pushed back until October 23 -- hopefully for Kanye, when attention deficit disorder sets in and the public moves on to another celebrity meltdown.

Here's the problem ... even the mighty Blair Berk can't stop Kanye. The question: Can she contain him?

Stay tuned...

JustSayin

Kanye cant contain himself...are you kiding me? Next thing you know he will not be wearing any man painties, like somebody else we know..........................or getting his hair saved????

JustSayin

I dont like fish sticks!!!

nightcrawler

I wanted to see the white girl cry.

LH

Kanye hates country and western music. Interestingly, I never saw the white C&W entertainers snatching away the microphone from the black man named Charlie Pride back when he won many awards for his recording - Kiss An Angel.

Kanye, you deserve to go to jail. I would like to dedicate this song to you. It is so YOU.

REALbarbwire7

WHAT? He stole the camera "battery" too? haha.

Teenie

he's the biggest douche in the world

homie1kanobe

I think I'll start to Twitter the punk,and if he's in my town. I'll make sure i'm at airport,with cameras,and back up people with cameras,because what you'll see if he's mess's with my stuff, other camera's will be recording me whoopin' his punk AZZ all over the airport,and I'll give that tape to TMZ for free

thinningtheherd

Kanye West...you're still a douchebag.

Imagine a world where Kanye West didn't exist...I have...

UGGGGHHH

THE WORLD WILL NEVER FORGET THE IGNORANCE AND LOSER LIKE KANYE. KANYE HAS NO CLASS, AND IS A DRUNK. GO TO REHAB AND AA.

YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.................

STar

I cannot stand Kanye but I am glad he broke the RATzi's camera. I wish more celebrities would take action.

Now, we have a RATzi that is suing Britney for putting his nasty foot in the way of her car. The NERVE!!

I say run over a RATZi whenever you can.

raven

no talent insecure bully loser. that is kanye west. i'm sick of hearing about him. sick of seeing him. anyone who thinks he has one iota of talent is just as stupid as he is. anyone who would support his temper tantrum, entitled behavior is as pathetic as he is.

oh yea and he's a mutherf****n gay fish!!

deedee