Michael Jackson -- Security Concerns

9/24/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThe creditor's claims against Michael Jackson ... rolling, rolling in.

A security firm has filed legal papers in the probate case, claiming Jackson owed Steven Echols DBA Security Measures $261,169.

The firm is based in Las Vegas. According to the legal docs, the firm supplied 3 guards to Jackson in 2008 24/7 at $25 an hour.

The papers say in September, 2008 Jackson racked $119,000 in security costs. In October the bill was $99,000.

The docs say the firm provided protection for Jackson and his kids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kristianna

Michael we are going to miss yoy.I cry when Michael daughter speak.I love you forever.I prey for the family you are still in my heart.rip in peace Michael.I miss you and you are in my heart.my heart and pray goes out to the family and kids.i am going to miss him. I am going to listen to his songs.
sd-ram

Connie Stamatopoulos

I personally think that all of the creditors are imaginary and that TMZ is not any better then the rest of the crappy media channels(Yellow Press)
Always willing to sell themselves and their souls to the highest bidder for just numbers.
For the love of God!!! open your eyes and your minds and look beyond to find the truth for yourselves.
Don't let them spoon feed you all this crap!! question things???

dsi

Hi Guy',s
look with your heart, your security ppl

Fiona

The security people are fools it he owed it in 2008 why wait until now thats a lot of money, no one in their right mind would let that slip for a year. so i think your not telling the truth you wait until hes dead so that he can't fight you.LIERS, JUST LIKE ALL THE LEECHES. RIP MICHAEL LUV YA

mrez golucky

Yikes! More MJ!

Foody

And he's back on the front page of TMZ!!!! even if it's not really all that interesting....We miss you Michael!!!

lostsoul

1st

mddiva

Unfortunately for MJ he wasn't in control of his finances that Dr. Tohme Tohme was and screwed up MJ's credit. Well all these vultures are going to continue to come out to get their meat.

Rose

You knew we would think someone tried to steal him out of his ultra secure crypt--didn't you, you sneaky TMZ people? :)

doc murry

finally a post about wacko jacko..now all the zombies can wake up and post..har har har..michael jackson was a kid toucher and a druggie and not a good father,,so that settles it,,dr murry is innocent too..ohh the humanity..i have seen the light,,and now i know the truth..

doc murry

I think michael jackson is a vampire and walks the earth at night in search of little kids..........what a freak he was and now thank god he is dead,........I hope he stays in the ground and leaves all the good children alone.........

....

Its hard to tell what claims are real and which ones a bogus anymore. If he owed the money, then of course he should pay for it. But its just a shame because the man was almost broke when he died. I think its like trying to get blood out of a turnip now.

admin

look with your heart, your security ppl

Michelle

I don't see what you could get for that kind of money in one month!!! My goodness! Well I hope they don't get more then what they really should get.

TMZ thanks for the nice photos of Michael!

I love you more Micheal! At least you don't have to worry about all this mess anymore.

Phishsteak

Why and the hell would a company keep providing services for MJ if he wasn't paying them? They probably are lying about their services and are jumping on the leech bandwagon. If they weren't lying, they are too stupid to get paid. Nimrods!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments