Mischa Barton -- Death Becomes Her

9/25/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An allegedly living Mischa Barton was spotted walking around New York City yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Mischa ironically stars in something called "The Beautiful Life."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

unreliablevampire

Oh my God,i feel so bad for her! She used to be such an amazing actress and i used to be so jelous of how beatiful she was, but now...shes just lost it all.

Selina

Anyone want to take a guess on who should be on the next Celebrity Rehab?... I'll give you a hint... The article is about her.

oh and others who should join her..

Kanye West

Lindsey Lohan (just for f sakes)

That blonde chick who has already been on there like three times.

umm David Hasselhoff

Bob Barker (just because I want to see him go crazy with the other cast)

I think we might get to Mischa with that crew. Her show was canceled anyways after two episodes.

Cecil

It´s an actors fake behaviour. Some of these are so addicted to attention that they do all kind of things like this and then people give them attention not seeing the real picture. She has not got enough attention and this is the picture then. I use to treat this kind of people to withdraw the attention totally out of them because i can´t stand any kind of faking and add to that overly narcistic personality just makes me totally regurgitate.

rachel

HAHA she looks like that cause her dumbass show got cancelled! that should show you she cannot act worth anything. :)

LUPE

# 14, i agree with you. where are the parents, her mother is her manager. I had 3 children now grownup, 2 teenage grandkids, one 24 and one 26 years old grandchildren. I always give my love to my kids and even my two daughters are grownups iam still tell them to take a good care of my grandchildren. Where is the mom, this girl needs to be loved and cared and convinced that her life is going down the drain, but that every day one can start a new life it doesn't matter what one did yesterday. God love us unconditionally and therfore if she feels dirty, smear because what she did in the pass, the mom should guide her to her well being. God please help this girl. she is so beautiful, please God hear my prayer and help Micha Barton. I do not like blame people, but she was only 17 or 18 when Nicole Riche (bad influence) and his band crook boy friend lead her to this. My love and my prayers go to Micha Barton.

N3090n3

hey hey let be fair she just smoken pot I mean come on it looks like she defiantly had the munchies seen we last seen her

molly

Even the street people wouldn't wear what she has on. Lookin' rough, Misch. Looks like a zombie on the prowl for "Brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns!"

1helluvatym

1 week in "rehab" equates to nothing. She needs a good 6 months to clear her head. On the flip side it's really nice to know these so called glamorous people look like everyone else when they don't have professionals doing their hair, makeup, dressings.

GUNSMITH

SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD...JUST DEPRESSED.WATCH...SHE COULD BE LIKE RDJ...IF HE CAN DO IT SO CAN SHE.

CentralCaliGrrrl

"The Beautiful Life" has been cancelled after only two episodes.
That's why she looks so depressed!

And because she just now realized SHE'S A HORRIBLE ACTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5