Lamar Odom's Kids -- No Shows at Wedding

9/27/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom's baby mama tells TMZ the two kids she shares with L.O. won't be at his wedding to Khloe Kardashian.

Liza Morales

Liza Morales also tells us she did not have a meltdown, contrary to some reports, but admits, "Yes, the circumstances over the last few weeks have been upsetting but none of my actions publicly or from the privacy of my home could be classified as a meltdown. I have maintained a brave face for my children who are my main concern and I remain strong for them."

She went on to say she has "the support of my family and friends and Lamar's family have been nothing but supportive of me and the kids during this difficult time. I wish Lamar nothing but happiness we all deserve to be happy."

Taking the high road -- never a bad thing .... but the kids still ain't going to the wedding.

radarluv

This woman is a class act. She may get a lot of money but I am sure she would like to have a family with a interested father. Why would anyone put their children through such a circus wedding anyway.
It will be interesting when the Mr. and Mrs. Odom have visitation.
THAT should go well. His wife will no doubt act like a 5 year old brat. Having Chris Jenner as a mother-in-law is what Odom deserves.
Keep your head up Lisa, the circus is just starting and Mr. Idiot will be the big stupid clown.

grace

Regarding Go Khloe's statement posted at 6:52PM on Sep 26, ....

For the record...Khloe Kar. did NOT go to college.
And that's a fact.

opi

I hope Ms. Morales takes her children out tomorrow for a special day for them. No hiding from the press, cooped up at home. Have it be a special day with activities THEY like, and they will remember the day as happy for THEM.

Wow

Whether or not Liza approves of the marriage, I'm sure it's sad for Lamar not to have his children attend the wedding.

Deirdre B Pride

@Leigh, that woman isn't black. She is hispanic. This leads me to wonder what the hell did a black woman have to do with the topic?

Wow

Someone a few comments ago mentioned black men's sickery (not a real word) with white women. That prompted my question.

the truth hurts huh

49. Do black women even expect marriage anymore or do they just get pregnant so at least they'll get to be mothers? Have they given up on being wives? I've always wondered.

Posted at 7:54PM on Sep 26th 2009 by Leigh
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leigh - As other posters have already pointed out .... What the hell are you talking about??? Are you blind? Or just ignorant.

Wow

Melody: What a silly comment! I hope their marriage lasts. I didn't want to start anything racial with my question. It was legitimate. I always expected to be married. Having several children not being married and being alone the rest of my life honestly never occured to me. My concern for their marriage is that it's so soon into the relationship, not that they're different races. I hope they're happy.

D.J Patriot

THEY ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED. LORD CHECK THE LINK OUT and FIND OUT WHY

the truth hurts huh

FYI: Her name is LIZA - not Lisa.

Wow

Okay, okay, she's hispanic. I thought she was a light skinned black woman. Chill. I still don't understand black men who impregnate woman after woman with no proposal of marriage. It's completelty foreign to me. Don't take it personally.
I'm not ignorant at all. I am college educated, married 15+ years and have children. I don't understand choosing to be single for the rest of your life with children and no husband.

Deirdre B Pride

Not sure if ppl know what's it's like when a parent marries a woman you don't even know. It's awkward. U feel as if he loves her move than the child and their mom........you have to be in the situation to know. Those kids are feeling bad. Trust me. I hope someone understands. Hard to explain.

Kathleen

she's so wrong about this, if he and Khole end up staying married she's setting up a hole thing. Their father is still getting married, even if she doesn't like it, she'd still do this if they were dating for 3 years.

Wow

Deidre: I can't imagine how the kids feel, that's true. This has all happened so fast, they're probably confused.
If this turns out to be a stunt and not real, I do feel Lamar should apologize to them.

grace

Regarding Leigh's msg posted at 7:54PM on Sep 26.
Leigh ...before you make an ignorant statement like that ....
fact check.

MOST BLACK MEN MARRY BLACK WOMEN.

YOU are seeing a skewed sense of what is really going on in the world because you probably only read Caucasian magazines and frequent websites that are catered to Whites. Unfortunately,in them, you see a lot of interracial couples which distorts the truth.