Jackman & Craig -- Can You Hear Us Now?

9/28/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wolverine and James Bond are not to be messed with, especially when they're doing the whole acting thing.

Hugh Jackman: Click to watch
Hugh Jackman
and Daniel Craig were trying to perform their play "A Steady Rain" Wednesday night in NYC -- but some nitwit forgot to turn off his mobile phone. Jackman set the dude straight -- staying in character all the while. Minutes later, the ring tone echoed through the theater again and Craig's response was Tony-worthy.

Neither actor seemed shaken or stirred.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S

sandy eggo

beaten by balls.

Unicorn Power

I LOVE YOU CHEF KOOKY!!!!!!!!

janicebyrne01

What is wrong with people? Doesn't anyone nowadays have any BASIC common decency or manners?? Phones should ALWAYS be switched off in a theatre or cinema or, in fact, any public place.

Simone

janicebyrne01, you are completely right!!!! It was a very ackward situation, but the actors could manage this in an elegant and funny way. Good for them!!!!!

danteen.net

I Love you!! welcome danteen.net

arte help

I remember one time I took my in-laws to see a play on Broadway. Sitting right in front of me was Balls and Kooky making out. I felt very ashamed that my in-laws had to look at this. Balls and Kooky, get a room!!

Jeff

Since this comment thread is already going downhill quickly, let me just say that these two dudes are terrific actors. They handled that annoying situation with class, unlike alot of other "actors" would've handled it with mad F bombs. Good on ya mates.

blahblahblah

I couldn't really hear what they were saying, can someone transcribe it?

casey

Could someone please transcribe ?

Thankyou

snickers

Idiots with mobiles not on silent at places like this should be politely beaten to a bloody pulp in the alleyway outside. Then shove their Nokia or whatever up their ass.

Jade

Turn your damn phone off fool!

Whamo

What did he say????

Vmax

I despise excrement-craniums that are too stupid to heed the request "Please silence your cell phones and no texting during the movie/play". People like that should get kicked out, banned and have their cell phone or blackberry crushed in front of them. They should also pay a heavy fine for interrupting others paid entertainment.

Sloane

can only say
wish I was in NYC right now

this is a combination of terrific actors that I would love to see perform on stage

kudos to them for showing their acting chops

a lot of movie actors aren't good enough to carry off stage performances

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments