Britney Puts the Music Where Her Mouth Is

9/30/2009 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing a virginal white prairie summer dress, Britney Spears wandered the Target aisles trying to rip open a Michael Jackson CD in L.A. on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
With her North American lip-synching tour over, Britney finally tried to use her mouth for something musically related.

Just sayin'

WTF? Why is she eating the cd? Can't she afford a good meal anymore? She sure looks like she's been eating well!

And yes, Lip syncing DOES suck!

dr fred

she is still wacked out!!!!!
who does that, why open a CD in the store? was she going to listen to it right then & there???

her white dress is scraping the filthy floor...who wears long floor gown to target
weird behavior

who has the facts? ME

What an idiot - if you or I did that in Target we would be arrested for shoplifting!!
Different rules for celebrities...

Just sayin'

Fix your damn hair!

OMG! Deja vu! This is how it all began last time she went nuts! Wearing long weird dresses and skirts, her hair in a weird messy pony tail, big old granny sunglasses, doing kooky stuff in stores.............. The head shaving comes next!

LORD HELP US!

Lippy Loo

She cannot sing, that is why she lips syncs! I don't get what is wrong with people who pay to see this ill mannered fugly, talent less ho lip synch?? That is not talent and real entertainers do not lip synch.

MJ's PYT

Leave Britney alone. She representing for the KING OF POP.
Go on girl buy that CD , and F waiting to open it in the parking lot.I'M BRITNEY F----N SPEARS. i'm going to have my S--T ready to bump when i get in the Ride.I wish i could ghave done that BRITNEY.
I had to wait until I got outside.Bump that.....

Just sayin'

"Gee Golly Yall! This cd shore tastes good!"

Alexa

I have that CD too, NUMBER ONES and "Blood on the Dance Floor" which I have on my car's player for a month now. BOTDF is such an awesome dance CD and I dance to it even while driving! The music here is sooooo 2009, its hard to believe Michael Jackson made that in 1997. I would have guessed it was created in 2008-2009 because it sounds so TODAY. My brothers love it too and my boyfriend lolz

Just sayin'

Leave US ALONE #24! Go worship brit twit somewhere else!

ladybuttercup

whats news about buying a cd? why report that. i feel like an idiot just for commenting on this..

next topic...

Just sayin'

It tastes much better with butter on it britney. Just ask kooky!

London not England

Lance Is a SPACE CADET.....

I loved the skits they did of him on the old MAD TV....with that stupid stare on his face..LOL
and he was lousy in bed!

cochino

shrink wrap is blonde proofing

blonde proofing is shrink wrap

justice4MJ

lol!
yay Britney gettin some MJ! really, you can't have too much Michael Jackson

the DQ

Ya, she ripped open the CD while wearing her ripped dress. WTF.........she's got TONS of money and wears trashed clothes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments