Francis' Bad Gamble

Could Cost Him His Home

9/30/2009 9:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Francis went from the big house to a really big Bel Air house that he could now lose because of a gambling debt.

TMZ has obtained legal documents, asking the California courts to honor a judgment Las Vegas mogul Steve Wynn obtained against Francis a few months back in a Nevada court.

Francis stiffed Wynn to the tune of $2 million by refusing to pay back a gambling marker. That judgment has swelled to $2,942,272.50 -- that accounts for 18% interest on the debt -- which Joe incurred 2 1/2 years ago.

Wynn's lawyers want California to honor the judgment, so they can go after Francis' California assets, which include a Bel Air mansion.

As for Joe's reaction ... He tells us "I was told this matter had been settled by my attorney and I'm currently looking into it."

Zippy T. Pinhead

First beeeeetch

RonBurgundy

I wanted to say I was first again, mainly because I am a flaming HOMO!!!

J C

A fool and His folly.

RonBurgundy

LOL...Poor zippy, you just ruined his evening home alone with his palm.

oreo

I have the same last name Wynn, wish I was related to him..

Scott

wtf rich people not paying up ....how gay hes worth like 100 million

buttHead

Dude goes wired for da CHAIR!!!ZAP!

rachelle

Dumb jerk. You don't fool around with big casino owners in Las Vegas

K.C.

Who cares about this guy. How did nobody notice who was in the shot with Barry Bonds in the episode that aired today (Wednesday Sept. 30)? It is UFC fighter Deigo Sanchez. After having Chuck Liddel on the show a few weeks ago I figured you followed MMA. Diego Sanchez is a major contender. I would think somebody there would know that.

Bonnie

Have you seen his twerpy website, by his NY publicist? It's even gayer and more self-serving than Perez Hilton.

www.meetjoefrancis.com

duDe

Let the dude rot with no vasiline until IT stops working. Basterd

aerosmithchickk

If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

www.reinventingjopageri.com

bambam

TMZ would sell out their grandmother to get a story.. pathetic losers

dee

Does this tool have ANY redeeming qualities?

The Seer

Thank you Brandon for repeating what I said in a post earlier today. TMZ buried the Polanski story soon after.

READ THE CHILD RAPIST'S FRIENDS' PETITION FOR HIS RELEASE.

BOYCOTT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLING FOR POLANSKI'S RELEASE.

It would help to add all of the businesses and the names of those businesses owned by the Polanski supporters to the names on that petition so we can't be fooled into supporting them with one single dime of our money.

BOYCOTT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT A CHILD RAPIST.

We do not have to tolerate Hollywood's acting like its own country with its own laws which serve only the rich. We can stop them by cutting off their money supply.

BOYCOTT!

STOP TOLERATING HOLLYWOOD'S GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT ABOVE THE LAWS OF THIS LAND. Don't buy their stuff!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments