Britney Puts Up Her Dukes

10/1/2009 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing some sort of Ugg boot hybrid, Daisy Dukes, a Mrs. Roper muumuu crop top and her regulation '70s nana shades, Britney Spears -- and her bodyguards -- went for their daily trip to a Target in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Discount chains are the new gas stations.

Jaime

Hey at least she is trying to keep the economy going.Besides i have seen people dress much,much worse and they are going to an award show

Jason

HEY TMZ!!!! What about this???

From Billboard.com: Britney Spears becomes the first artist in over three years to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, to be released tomorrow (Oct. 15), as "3" opens at the pinnacle of the chart. Her new track, a racy paean to the joys of three-way sex from the upcoming hits set "The Singles Collection," due Nov. 24, shifts 255,000 downloads in its first week of release, also propelling it to No. 1 on Digital Songs. The title also jumps 38-25 on the Pop Songs chart and debuts at No. 49 on Radio Songs/Hot 100 Airplay, which ranks songs based on airplay audience on all radio formats. "3" is the first title to debut at No. 1 since Taylor Hicks' "American Idol" victory song "Do I Make You Proud" did so on the chart dated July 1, 2006. In fact, the last four songs to open at No. 1 were all "American Idol"-related. Prior to Hicks, Carrie Underwood's "Inside Your Heaven" (July 2, 2005), "I Believe" by Fantasia (July 10, 2004) and Clay Aiken's "This Is The Night" each debuted at No. 1. The last non-"Idol" song to open at No. 1 was Lauryn Hill's "Doo Wop (That Thing)" on Nov. 14, 1998. "3" is Spears' third Hot 100 No. 1. Her debut single "...Baby One More Time" spent two weeks at No. 1 in 1999 and "Womanizer" spent a sole frame at the top, exactly one year ago this week, on the chart dated Oct. 25, 2008."

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I'm really trying to say nice things about her, but she makes it soooo hard. lol. She looks ridiculous... pure trailer trash. She gives Louisiana a bad name

iknowpopculture

So Target is her new hangout spot. She was just there the other day in the white dress. Someone is not taking her meds!

justice4MJ

I really don't think she looks that bad! i mean comon
not that i would wear the shirt or boots that she is..maybe the shorts
but why does everyone have to be so critical of everything

La Toya Jackson

Back to us .. Buy our t shirts, dvds, cds and of course tickets to our up coming movie.. Mo Money.. Mo Money .. MO MONEY !!! Ker Ching

London not England

GOOD GOD....

WHAT PO WHITE TRASH!~!~!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.............................

what's next...a visit to the local WALMART?!?!?!?!

La Toya Jackson

Do these blow up shoes make my butt look FAT?

London not England

"F" dat Blond BITCH !~!~!

We's Still a HOT TOPIC!!!! Ya'll talk bout us some more....we's rightin a book bout storage lockers, and dat Dr. Murray....

We's wanna go on Oprah.......

But we's still LUVS YA'll

L&L

La Toya Jackson

BUT what about ME ??!? .. I was on the view and larry king live.. I'm Important now .. BACK TO ME !!! .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY .. Ker Ching

Ki$SKi$S

Cover that no-waist having tummy and work out, Brit Brit.

kLa

Wow she is gross. Its a good thing she has good "handlers" otherwise shed be living in a trailer if she had to get successful on her own.

john smifth

I LOVE Britney Spears. I shaved my head bc she did. Where is Britney TV, Spears central, Oops she did it again, or Circus Televsion? Somebody would pay for that! Probably not me lolol

J dub

Since when is Target a discount chain? The Dollar Store is a discount chain.

Harry Kunt

When I first looked I thought it was Misty Croslin shopping for her next appearance on Nancy Grace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments