Britney Puts Up Her Dukes

10/1/2009 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing some sort of Ugg boot hybrid, Daisy Dukes, a Mrs. Roper muumuu crop top and her regulation '70s nana shades, Britney Spears -- and her bodyguards -- went for their daily trip to a Target in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Discount chains are the new gas stations.

Alligator Purse

You can take Briteny out of the country but you can't take the country out of Britney. She is just a HOT COUNTRY ASS MESS.

Wanda W.

She always had looked like trash,acted like trash,and was trash. Looking at her now I can clearly see NOTHING has changed. She is a terrible singer, and has the intelligence of a mascara brush.

Lippy Loo

Brit Brit the trailer trash queen, has a receding hairline like a man! Brit lay off the weaves, bleach, hairpieces, blow dryers, as a matter of fact shave your head and LEAVE your hair alone!

dr fred

sorry ,I have no sympathy for this trailor trash

she has no education ,not even HS

& no class, she looks like a walmart shopper to me.

If I had her $$ there is no excuse to look like her.

she cannot afford soap?????

she needs to condition her hair & put on some clothes, & take a bath..I cannot believe she has a perfume line

grlandherpepsi

She dresses like trailer trash. Wheres her sense of style. She needs a good wardobe person to dress her daily.

R.Zimmerman

Does Target's security have her under surveillance yet????

sachin

to me no matter wat she wears she looks like a used trashbag cased in a show piece
she really lost everythin

for now

Regarding the Target store in Woodland Hills:

Woodland Hills is not an official city.
It is an area within the city of Los Angeles.

Anyway,thanks to those who pointed out that it's not in Calabasas.

SoCal Razzles

Britney may be a lil off center but she looks great. Grow up you biting wankers.

bitch please

I'd like to see pics of the I have no life cows who are hating on Britney and calling her trailer trash. I'd bet money on Britney's worst day she looks better than 95% of the beautiful women posting here.

And she shops at Target.

You go Britney!

Slim

Stupid people like you who have nothing better to do than trash talk about Brit.....she's still on top! Bye haters! haha

i

She looks hot as all ways bet no one got legs like her on here

I like to see all people calling her trailer trash and fat show us your pics on here lol that wud be fun lol

Get over it shes beter looking on her worst day then you are all on your good day!!!

She is just x on legs look at her she can pull any look off

k

Sorry but she doesn't hav the body to wear dukes. She is very masculiine. Her legs are short, thick and stubby, her neck is huge.
She looks like she should be playing for the green bay packers.
Only feminine looking slim curvy ladies can get away with this look, not big bulky mannish "women"

k

Whoever thinks she looks good is either blind or has very low standards. Her stomtach is flabby, and her legs are like tree trunks, when you compare her to Gwen Stefani who is a mother in her 40's, you realize just how much Britney has let herself go. Britney looks like an avarage woman who looks older than her years. I am shocked that people actually think she looks good. How can you say that? are you blind?

tdrury

To the people saying she looks fat I would hate to see what you look like.Who cares what she is wearing while out shopping,she does not have to Impress anybody.I think she looks good.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments