REDIRECT

10/5/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Ben

And that b**** has a kid??!!! Never liked her triflin' azz anyway, but this just shows what a piece of crap she is...poor little dog...and kid.

gina

first!

Lisa

Wow.. someone should dangle her like that!

Marissa

Anyone who has a small dog and uses harnesses knows that this in NO WAY hurts the dog. Owners often use the harness to pick up their dog in a hurry if need be. This accusation is ridiculous!

helen

Donna

I have had to pick up my mini schanauzer like this before in a emergency... When wearing a harness ,it is not chocking them.. don't be riducules...

Simone

Her dog is cute. And she is thin. I think women with thin bodies are more glamorous, more elegant than the other who have larger figures.

Nix

Doesn't she know pup is not a toy! Ahhhhhh!! How about put a harness on her and have King Kong lift and dangle her. lol!!

Ben

4. i don't know why she is doing that. i walk my little dogs and use harnesses so i can pick them up like that real quick if danger like a big dog shows up or something. the little dogs don't care but you should see the look on a big dogs face when the little ones go flying away like that:)

Posted at 5:10PM on Oct 5th 2009 by helen

lol, helen! I pictured that in my head and it was too funny! I bet those bigger dogs do freak out. I only have cats, and if I even THOUGHT of picking them up like that, I'd end up in the ER..:D

pam

Bitch! She thinks its funny, its cruel.

tmorz

Please!!! Some of these harnesses have a built in handle so that you can pick your little pooch up. My mother in-law has one for her terrier.

Urha Khunt

No matter what, it is still uncomfortable for the dog. It's entire weight is pushing on its uderarms you idiot! You only do that in case of an emergency ex : large aggressive dog attacks etc.... This pig should be hung upside down and whipped for doing that..

j

it might not hurt the dog but this is still cruel and wrong and its not funny! that bitch needs to be dangled like that to see how it feels. PETA will attack her if they see this pic

Lisa Finn

I absolutely agree with Helen about small dogs and harneses. I show and breed Havanese and the first thing we suggest to new puppy owners they use a harness. If you have to get that dog out of harms way for whatever reason. It will not hurt them like a collar that would easily damage the throat.

Maltiepoos, labradoodles and other such dogs are not designer dogs they are two pure bred dogs bred together with out thought to the health issues of each animal. Just a mix breed in my book...

$$$

sheesh...you people who comment on here are just perfect aren't you? Never do anything wrong and if paps were following you 24/7 they would NEVER be able to take a pic of you in a compromising situation...would they?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments