REDIRECT

10/5/2009 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Nela

Note to self- Add Kate to sh!tlist...

Lori

Anyone who would compare this to Michael Vick is an idiot!!!! Boycott Nike for sponsoring!!!!

Janet

Absolutely disgusting.

rebecca

My guess is that she was slowly and carefully lowering the dog to the ground. Since she chose to wear this outfit she had two choices.

1. Let the tabloids make a big deal of her dangling poochie

or

2. Let the tabloids make a big deal of her dangling coochie

haha

CommonSenseSays...

WTF? Are you crazy lady? Good way to break the dog's arms.

There are just some people that shouldn't have kids or pets.

Lizzie

I WISH this Doggie could hang this bitc% by the throat!!!!!!
Wish the Brentwood SPCA could take this Doggie A W A Y
from this jackel!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what this bitch# does to her kid???

Tami

I like animals better than I like people, and I would like to hang this stupid bitch from her own collar and lead.

kristen

BS it's not hurting the damn dog, although PETA is going to have a feild day with this

R

There is no harness. Just collar with a leash, you dumb whores.

maggie

WHAT A PIG!!!!!!!!

Robert007

I'm surprised that TMZ showed this video. Kate did no harm to the pup. We have a very small dog and did the same thing when a big dog was running behind us. It does no harm small dogs at all. The dog was not in distress. Cheap shot....

Adriamarie

Calm Down Dog Lovers. A Harness for little dogs like this is for there protection and in NO WAY hurting him. Harness's do not go around necks-If properly fitted it's like You picking up a Grocery bag or 6-pack of Beer. Harness's are Safety measures for small dogs as small dogs should NEVER wear Dog Collars anyway, Those are a #1 Killer of small dogs-Dog Collars. They put pressure on the neck & can easily break the treacha of a small dog. If You Love your Little Partners get a Harness for walking and a Fancy Dog Collar for indoors but never for walks. There are many types of Harness's for the Lil Pups even padded ones for this specific purpose of lifting them quickly off the ground for safety.
Ask You Vet.

Bally

What a stupid b****. PETA, go baby, go baby, go. I have small dogs and I would never pull them up like that and dangle them. To say that it's okay and not hurting that dog is ridiculous. They aren't puppets, their live beings. She should have her pets taken away, nasty nobody.

Brenda

You've got to be f*cking kidding me! I wanna see someone hang her ass like that!

Crissy Angela

Wow, who voted her sexiest woman alive, the Salvation Army? WTF is she wearing?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments