Kevin Federline is accused of being a dirty, filthy, chain-smoking, home-wrecker -- and now his allegedly trashy lifestyle could cost him more than $100,000.
It's all over the Tarzana, California home where K-Fed lived until this past May -- the people who own the pad claim Federline suddenly disappeared without paying his last 6 months in rent. But the worst part -- the owners claim Federline turned their home into a cigarette-riddled, spit-stained dump.
Now, the owners have fired off a nasty letter to the wannabe rapper, demanding $110,661 in unpaid rent and damages which include:
- Gutters full of cigarette butts and empty beer bottles
- A broken beer dispenser on the barbecue island
- Permanent spit marks on exterior paint
- Broken light covers
- Bent light posts
- Broken tiles
- Dead trees and plants due to failure to water
- Drawings all over the walls
- A room that was turned into a studio (without the owners' permission)
- Broken dishwasher ... with broken baskets
- Dismantled smoke detectors
- Front driveway oil-leak damage
- Master bathroom windows tinted (without owners' permission)
... and last but certainly not least -- the owners claim K-Fed made off without returning the GARAGE DOOR OPENER!!!
In their letter to K-Fed, the home owners have threatened to take his ass to court if he doesn't pay up ... we'll let you know if that happens.