MJ's Estate -- Mo' Money, Mo' Problems

10/7/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael jacksonFor what seems like the 4 billionth time, another former Michael Jackson associate claims the pop star stiffed him out of $180,400 back before MJ kicked the bucket.

This time, the claim comes from a former business manager who says Michael's brother Randy Jackson hired him to fix MJ's tax problems back in 2004.

According to the creditor's claim, filed by entertainment attorney Perry C. Wander today in L.A. County Superior Court, Don Stabler claims he spent 632 hours "dealing with others on [MJ's] behalf" -- a service for which he charged $325 per hour.

We're assuming the Jackson estate will throw this in the to-do list ... which has got to be one hell of a stack by now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole

Now that I think about it, MJ owes me some money too! Hey folks, it's a tough life out here in this bad economy.

THISISIT again MJ breaks records

Thanks for putting all these money hungry leeches on blast! Poor MJ look at all the scavengers he had to deal with in life and now death.

RIP

screamin in dig

Nice tmz We see know how much class you have toward people Real dirtbag company you are NO RESPECT. All you have working there are kids. learn how to report properly. Bunch of wastes!

Water

Seems like the stiff liked to stiff people

mouseT

Don Stabler LOL that says it all

Missy

If Randy Jackson hired him not MJ then Randy should be the one to pay him! TMZ fired your children you have working there and get some adults and people with respect to report the stories!

balls

balls

marson

It amazes me how many vultures are out there feasting on the bones of the dead. Good to be poor, if this is what rich is!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

MJ also owes me money.

Ann

OMG!!
I read this and I wonder why anyone would battle to be the executor of MJ's estate.
The pay must be pretty good and would have to make up for the HUGE headache all of this would be to deal with!

Real Truth

Why is this EVEN a Story..

It is well known that MJ was a Leach that never paid his bills

Except for the Drug Bills,, He had to pay those to Get those
12 Pain and antidepressant and sleeping pills he was on when He
Kicked the bucket... Then there is the IV drugs he was Hooked On..

He was a Junkie and He Over Dosed !!

For Sure

Well TMZ since MJJ owes me money and You are firing all the kids. I have a extensive back ground in Marketing ....How about hiring me? LMAO

letz byonest

MJ will live forever - through so many ways - We love you MJ!!!!

for more newz about celebrities, muzik, sports INVAZION style - click here..

paulette

I randy Jackson hired him then why isnt Randy Jackson the one paying him?????

whats up Doctors

It's been hush, hush, But what Jackson Family member do they want to run Michael's estate. Or should I say liquidate Michael's assets and never make another penny for the Estate..I 'm pretty sure it won't happen, But who did they pick?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments