Arrest Warrant Sought for Dr. Conrad Murray

10/8/2009 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MJ & Dr. MurrayMichael Jackson doc Conrad Murray bailed on a very important date -- and now a Family Law court wants a bench warrant for his arrest and possibly the suspension of his medical license.

Murray failed to show up to a scheduled child support hearing yesterday -- he allegedly owes more than $13,000 to baby mama Nenita Malibiran, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bench warrant would have to be signed by a district judge before it can be enforced.

The D.A.'s office says they'll also ask for Murray's medical license to be suspended -- as of now, he can still practice medicine.

As TMZ previously reported, the investigation into MJ's death should wrap up next week -- and Murray is still the sole target.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Watching Carefully From Europe

Very curious as to how this'll all pan out.

nan

i hope he hasnt left the country.p.o.s. he should responsibel for the support of mj kids too.he left them without a father to support them also .although it doesnt sound like he takes fatherhood too seriously

Jill

Don't see a light at the end of the tunnel for this Doc...GOOD! Its about time he's locked up. If not for malpractice and unethical treatment, then at least for his children spread across the country. Geez, Dr. Murray...you just don't accept responsibility for anything!!! Not even your own children. And you call yourself a man, far from it you COWARD!!!!

janalal4

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Read the headline & jumped for JOY!!! Then realized it's for child support:( That's okay!! Take any opportunity I can get to see some cuffs slapped on this b@stard!

xcrunk

MJ is dead. RIP MJ. Can we move on?

More Jon and Kate please!!

Jon RULES! F YOU TLC!

sharon champagne

Its certainly a start.
This guy is a real winner

schoen1

Where is Dr. Murray anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if he had left the country.

janalal4

This guy still has a license to practice medicine????? I read that & almost threw up! Just how long does it take the medical review board to investigate these things anyway? He ADMITTED giving Propofol in somebody's HOME for Christ's sake??!!

Andrea

I think that we will never know the truth about Michael Jackson's life and death. Never...ever.

barf

Posted at 8:41AM on Oct 8th 2009 by Andrea

I sooooo agree with you on this one! Justice my a$$

anyone

These nutcases on Michael Jackson Death Forum all think that TMZ is in on a great hoax for mj's comeback!!!!
especially Souza and Mo!!

Dixie

Wonder if he skipped the country? I thought he was being monitored, by Law Enforcement?

janalal4

10. @ 9. I believe doc Murray is going to appear dead and all the garbage from the vampires who sucked MJ's blood, fame and status during his life is going to die with him. LAPD just took too long.

Posted at 8:41AM on Oct 8th 2009 by Andrea

I sooooo agree with you on this one! Justice my a$$

Posted at 8:45AM on Oct 8th 2009 by yaya

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/08/doctor-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-bench-warrant-arrest-child-support-court/#comments#ixzz0TLeDb3JR

Maybe that's why he didn't show up at court yesterday? He's hanging in his bathroom? Wouldn't break my heart!

Water

Dr Murray is my hero to hell with child support let them pay for their own upbringing

sue

WELL I AM NOT AN EXPERT BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE DA WILL ARREST HIM ON THIS CHILD SUPPORT CASE AND PROBABLY THAT WILL GIVE THEM THE REASON TO HOLD HIM UNTIL THE CHARGES ARE PUT ON HIM FOR mjs death, but thats how i have seen similar cases go down. this doc may as well just give up because if the lapd dont get him someone else will..he sure cant hide.. rip michael we love you--sue from tampa

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments