Dr. Phil

I Didn't Touch Any Boobs!

10/8/2009 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr PhilA rep for Dr. Phil just sent TMZ the following statement vehemently denying the TV shrink did anything wrong to the woman accusing him of holding her captive in his offices, forcing her to stare at a naked man and grabbing her breast:

"All of Shirley Rae Dieu's claims are without merit. As with all of the occupants of the DR. PHIL House, Ms. Dieu participated voluntarily, having submitted her personal story with the hope that she could confront, and overcome, her individual issues.

Dr. Phil is never alone in the House with any of these guests and all of his interactions are captured on video and/or audio tape. All guests are, of course, free to come and go as they please and once Ms. Dieu expressed her discomfort, and producers ascertained there was nothing they could do to help her, they called a car service to return her to her home.

Ms. Dieu filed a claim with the Los Angeles Police Department some 9 months after the incident, which was investigated and ultimately not pursued by the Los Angeles City Attorney. All guests of the show are treated with dignity and respect and the show stands by the manner in which she was handled while participating on the show
."

Dieu is suing Dr. Phil for an unspecified amount of money.

arlene

poor Dr.Phil

rando

FIRST...........I think

nightcrawler

I think he's scared to touch a boob.

JONS MOMMA

THE REASON SHE WAS THERE TO BEGIN WITH, IS BECAUSE SHE HAS 'ISSUES'... I BET SHES FAT, UGLY AND OLD... I DOUBT HED CHEAT ON HIS SHE-MALE WIFE ANYWAYS.

lila

hes probably a dirty old man and secretly wants to touch everyones boobs

Ziggy

I knew it was bogus when I first heard it. A delusional b*tch hoping for a payday. He should countersue her for defamation of character. Some people live their whole lives looking to rip off other people.

Kay

I believe him. He seems more like the kind who likes little boys.

Butterfly

I am not a fan of Dr Phil but, how can anyone dispute what is captured on tape or on audio? Also, why wait many months to file a police report? Doesn't make sense. Perhaps the woman has "issues." While the topic is Dr Phil, did Oprah boot him off his 9PM slot? I saw her recently during his same time and channel. Didn't they "make nice" with each other? I don't keep up so, I don't know. Well, I guess that's show business!

shortfilmer

Well, does he or doesn't he have a California license as a psychologist? If not and he's offering therapeutic services of any type for any "issues," he's in violation of the licensing law.

Dave Evans

she needed to get over her phobia of Phil sucking on her tittas

JFo

He didn't do it. No way he did it.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe him. He has a beautiful wife at home,why try something with a lady that's scared to look at a penis,This story is to funny

???????????????????????

he always seemed like a pervert to me.......hes not even a real dr...just some oprah sap..that probably kissed her fat ass to get where he is....yeah he looks like the type to do that...some perv on the loose.......skanky bald bitch!

sherry

Oh my God, such crap, and you all are preching it too. Any one with brains would know what the truth is, and to bring your selves to this level, says a lot about this blog board , cheap thrills, I am done with you now. Get sine class and tell stuff that is important to help make things better on this earth.

whats up Doctors

Excellent Cover Thy Ass Technique having everything on Audio and Video Tape, You go Phil, I hate the law suits.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments