Megan Fox

Gets Bisexual Seal of Approval

10/8/2009 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That awesome scene where Megan Fox sucks face with another chick in "Jennifer's Body" wasn't just fun to watch ... according to Megan's tongue receptacle, it was just as fun to participate.

Amanda Seyfried: Click to watch
We got Amanda Seyfried yesterday at The Grove, where she was able to answer the question every straight guy in this solar system only wishes he could: Is Fox a good kisser?

Jdouglas

FIRST!!

REALbarbwire7

If possible, let's keep this at zero comments.

balls

balls

Carl

Megan Fox's career will be going no where. She has no talent and is pretty average looking (despite what the TMZ staff seems to think). While Amanda Seyfried may not be the most gorgeous woman out there, she has acting ability and will be around much longer than Fox. We'll just see where things stand in 5 years.

whats up Doctors

Perhaps, they are really just good friends.:-p

justsaying

This is nothing new. Now, what would really be news is if you could find a white woman who isn't gay or lesbian or bi. That would be a story. As a matter of fact, if we do find one who isn't gay,lesbian or bi I believe the United States should put her on display and send her around the country and the world. We could balance the budget with her. Just think: we'll have the only white woman on earth who dislikes making out with another woman. That would be one heck of a story.

whats up Doctors

I copied and pasted this for the people who are not sure what goes in the comment area. Hope it helps..............
Remember me
E-Mail me when someone replies to this comment

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses

are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments

THIS IS MAINLY FOR KOOKY,KOOKY SEEMS UNSURE WHAT GOES IN THE COMMENT AREA

KOOKY NO ASKED FOR DIRECTIONS,AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT BLOG..WAKE UP

mia

OH please, the faux-lesbian thing was so over last century. Stick a fork in it.

xcrunk

TMZ is gay for Megan Fox.

She's so overrated.

London not England

OH..OKAY, SO when two "Fish" bump "Fish bait" it's "SEXY" and "HOT" to straight guys....(in actuality women who are Bisexual or Lesbian aren't really into men anyway...) but if Heath Ledger and that closet case dating Reese Witherspoon suck face it's "GROSS",...?!?!

I see....

Oh well, sexuality is what it is....

London not England

I hope Megan Fox gets the role of Wonder Woman...she is the role!
she'd be perfect.

Ryan Renolds will make a great Green Latern..

hmmm

damn overrated in my opinion.

LST

#10, Wow, a racist AND a homophobe. I hope you're proud you POS.

LST

Comment was intended for the ass with the name of justsaying.

Black Power

I don't know what world justsaying is living in, but I know hundreds of white women who would never sleep with another woman. Being gay or biseual isn't a crime, you idiot. It is mostly just a faze that youngsters are into because we are bombarded with gay lifestyles on tv and in the movies. I have no problem with people being gay. If that is what you are, then that is what you are. But to pretend to be just because it is a fad is just plain stupid. And as for the movie she was in, the only way to put dumb kids into the theater seats to watch an even dumber movie is to add a lesbian scene. I'm sure we will never see these type of actors accepting any Oscars soon.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments