Hasselhoff Fell Off the Wagon at Simon's Party

10/9/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff Sources tell TMZ David Hasselhoff was indeed drinking at Simon Cowell's birthday party in London this past weekend.

According to The Sun, staff at the party had to help The Hoff leave through a back entrance after he spent two hours pounding booze. The Sun claims David was so wasted that, "he kept swearing ... he couldn't walk."

Sometime after the party, Hoff -- who has famously battled alcohol problems in the past -- allegedly got wasted again and punched a doctor at the British hotel he was staying at during the trip.

David was reportedly hospitalized for two days after the hotel incident and released yesterday morning.

marty

David I know that you probably won't read these posts but someone related or close to you might, I hope so here I go: Please take care of yourself, we your fans love you, we love your smile and we want to see you alive. We know you have a problem and we accept that, so stop trying to hide it, what we won't accept is to lose you. I know your daughters feel the same way, look at them for comfort,look at them for strenght. They are the closest thing you have to bring you back alive again. You are in the brink of death and the steps you are taking are revenge. But for what? you are not hurting anybody but yourself. It will be your rude awakening, and will be for you today that I send to you the angels that helped me mend my ways! So I want you to stare in the mirror, to look and really think about your mother, father, daughter or yourself. What do you see today? Is this the image you wanted when you were a little boy to see astray? This might help or might not, depends on you, you are a handsome standing soul and accepting you are powerless over and over again. David wake up, the nightmare is over, time to be yourself again, don't strees over your blessings here on earth because on Heaven the Lord says is not your time yet; you have much more to accomplish and you can do that Hoff I pray. It is in the horizon because of your strenght and your trouble soul that keeps you at bay. I pray you see the beauty of this verse, do not forsake!

Helen Rainier

Same old, same old. Who cares? He's had a wealth of opportunities and keeps blowing it - I don't feel any compassion for him any more.

AM Hood

And, these are the people that are role models and looked uo to in some weird way, drunks. Who show no shame and go on in life as if nothing has happened. Ha, ha, ha.

markko

I'm a recovering alcoholic. I don't understand why this guy just doesn't get it. It's not that hard to give up the booze.

whats up Doctors

Dave , Doesn't need Rehab, It doesn't work for him, either he has to hit the real bottom ,broke ,on the streets, living under a bridge, No extra clothes,family shut him out all the way.Shunned by the Germans and Hollywood,Then either he will die before he stops, or maybe he will be fortunate enough for a Spiritual awakening,Sad but true...

I'm hungry

Sonnet #82

I grant thou wert not married to my Muse
And therefore mayst without attaint o'erlook
The dedicated words which writers use
Of their fair subject, blessing every book
Thou art as fair in knowledge as in hue,
Finding thy worth a limit past my praise,
And therefore art enforced to seek anew
Some fresher stamp of the time-bettering days
And do so, love; yet when they have devised
What strained touches rhetoric can lend,
Thou truly fair wert truly sympathized
In true plain words by thy true-telling friend;
And their gross painting might be better used
Where cheeks need blood; in thee it is abused.

Mike

HEY! dont hassle the hoff! Its that old ear problem coming back again

horo

Habits are trapped into a lifestyle so I think it's harder for 'celebrities' to quit. He appears to be a 'non-learner'. The video of him didn't work, him punching a doctor MIGHT, but expect another incident of the same magnitude to launch him into full recovery. Hopefully it wont be at anyone elses expense.

It's all very sad but still stupid.

The world would be a better place if he traded the drink in for the pot. Cmon Hoff... take a puff. It'll probably start restoring that liver of yours.

zoat

HOFF - i was once told that IF when you drink you are causing problems then you are an alcoholic - chill out-your making a BAD name for yourself and your family and your show!!! no one wants to see this happening to you! Lay off the booze itz effecting your EAR!!!

To see the 2010 Americas Got Talent Winner - foreshadow - click here- itz never been a rapper before...

Politico Pablo

The mans got a real problem. Just one drink can't hurt, if only that were true.
Maybe he needs to hire a body guard to keep him from drinking. But he would probably just fire the body guard when he tried to prevent him from drinking.
I hope he is able to beat this, before it beats him.

wishing they would just go the hell away!

Addictions are not easy to overcome, regardless what they are to.

anon

He needs Vivitrol. It's a shame more people don't know about it.

Nancy "O"

There have been all too many excuses and cover ups for Hoff's drinking problem. If he didn't have all of that money, he'd have hit his bottom sooner. He needs to finally admit this is an enormous problem and other people need to stop enabling him with his lies after every crazy incident. Hoff needs to tell the truth and get real...and oh yeah, close alcohol monitoring before he receives another paycheck as renumeration for being considered a "public figure".

stan

I have been sober since 1997. YOu have to want that more then anything else. David has more money then I however that money is letting him live a life style that will kill him. I

AgMom04

Dear Mr. Hasselhoff,

You are an alcoholic. You are powerless over it. You cannot take even one drink. You can't even take Nyquil for a cold. Get a clue. Your children are watching you and pretty soon they are going to give up on you. You need to do some serious communing with your higher power and get right. You are much too talented to be this laughing stock, caricature of yourself. And one of these days it's just going to kill you and that would be such a waste.

Sincerely,