Usher to Cops -- My Baby Mama Attacked My Ride

10/9/2009 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Usher Raymond recently called the cops on his soon-to-be ex-wife -- accusing her of sneaking onto his property and scratching up one of his cars.

Usher

Law enforcement sources tell us when officers arrived at the scene, Tameka Raymond was nowhere to be found.

Police later interviewed both Tameka and Usher -- but determined there was no evidence or witnesses to substantiate Usher's claim.

But the drama didn't end there -- law enforcement sources tell us Usher called the cops on Tameka a second time several days later, complaining that Tameka again got onto his property and wouldn't leave. By the time cops arrived, Tameka had already split.

Usher filed for divorce back in June ... but it hasn't been finalized just yet.

UPDATE:
TMZ just received the following statement from Tameka's rep:

"This is just another attempt to disparage Tameka. It's simply an angry ploy that has no merit.

Tameka's own truck was scratched but it's not clear how. The truck is registered in her name, it's not even Usher's car. Why would she vandalize her own vehicle?
"

Tim

She must have heard the lyrics to his new song..Papers.

heidi

What bitch moves...he wants to get the mother of his child in trouble so he can lower his payments and get the kid.

What else can you expect from a punk-ass mama's boy like him.

meow

HIRE SECURITY GUARDS, YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY
I AGREE-SHE HEARD HIS NEW SONG PAPERS LMAO

Mary

White trash, black trash...all cut out of the same cloth.

o rly

Scott, you simpleton, find out if you can also purchase the ability to spell and use grammar correctly on eBay, I'll start a TMZ collection for you; Simone and Kooky have already pledged a few cents to your cause.

ECJ

ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMA! That's the motto of this story. He tuned his back on his own family, his fans, and his friends to be with her when everyone but him knew she was a golddigger.

She got what she wanted...a salary for the next 18 years. 2 kids with a guys worth as much as Usher is a pretty good chunk 'o change every month. I'd say $25k/month for two years of marriage and 2 babies...not to mention the settlement he's gonna have to shell out during the divorce.

You IDIOT!

doc murry

chilly today and hot tamale

Peterson32

Well...maybe he's telling the truth and she really is that unbalanced...but then again he was an idiot for marrying an older woman and I suspect mother issues are involved.

There really are unbalanced crazy stalkers in the world-I've laid out a lot of details here about a girlfriend that was recently kidnapped by such a person-the same exact details that I also E-Mailed to Los Angeles Police Detectives:

www.myspace.com/370392338

mia

To the blacks in this forum, I want you to know that there are plenty of us white who are totally ashamed of the racist posters here. We know you're used to it, you probably have to deal with idiots like this every day, but it's horrible nonetheless. It's abuse, doled out by cowards hiding behind their computers. I'd love to see these cowards say out loud what they write here, they'd get their faces punched in.

doc murry

soooo tamara are you advocating violence in a case of free speech,,im surprized that you would chose a violent act over conversation.and i dont think they want to be called blacks..the polically correct referance to them now are afro-americans..now i do not condone the use of racial eplets but also i stand behind the right to free speech

LD

ma'am?

BaadBoy

TMZ, a WIFE is NOT a "BABY MAMA". Stop being racially-specific with your street slang.

TONY

Isn't there 1 black man who is responsible, oh, I guess headline after headline speaks for itself- My Baby Mama - My Baby Mama - My Baby Mama - My Baby Mama - My Baby Mama - My Baby Mama

o rly

Scott, you're an idiot, trolling is a art.

SeeThroughTheBS

Why is she acting as though she cares and has feelings for him? This type of behavior is what women and some men do when they are angry the relationship has ended and they still have feelings for the other. Or maybe it's the dude in Usher's life that is damaging his personal property? Everyone deep in the music industry knows Usher is a Gay man and didn't want her in the first place and her being the goldigger she is, she already knew the relationship was a mere business transaction!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments