Vince Vaughn: From Swingers to Sopranos?

10/9/2009 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite becoming a celebrity and having dated Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn does not have a bloated,er, ego.

Vince Vaughn
Here's the 26-year-old swinger back in 1996 (left) -- and 13 years later, the 39-year-old Tony Soprano-looking version in NYC on Wednesday (right).

Badabing! He's a big star.

Cimarron

Woah ... even his head shape changed ... that's weird

tizalee

Sorry Vince, but you look 59 not 39-
Just how many Red Bulls does this buy drink a day-talk about ADHD!!

JustWatchMe

Vince is freakin DARLING!!!! He has aged gracefully without hiding behind plastic surgery (which do we bash celebs for getting it, then for not?). Vince has gained a few pounds and lost a little hair, but for all of that he basically looks the same. Real people do not freeze in time. I've gotten older (which btw, you NEVER think will happen when you are younger) and I've learned to appreciate others that age - there is a serenity and understanding you can't get when you are 22 and chomping the bit - nothing wrong with being young, but age has its rewards. I remember being young, but getting older doesn't have to suc.

Anon

He was quite hunky in 1996. If a female celebrity were to do this in 13 years, the post would be far more harsh. Just sayin'.

anon

Vaughn and Aniston were FAKE. They performed a SHOWMANCE to compensate for Mr and Mrs Smith to get the media questions off their back and promote the movie. It worked so well she did the same trick with Mayer and Sculfor. Now she is starting to be real.... but her personal life is 100% hidden from public view. What people watch is an illusion designed for media spin. Mayer was hired. It was all fake.

Lippy Loo

Geez... Look at the potato sacks under his eyes!! Dude is seriously fugly, cannot act his way out of a plastic bag, his humor is deadpan and the same in every movie. If him and Chinnifer Anistion had a baby, ewwww weeee... it would have big bulgy eyeballs and one heck of a nasty chin. I see better looking men at Walmart. I don't understand Hollywood, people can be butt ugly, cannot act, and still make a ton of money. The same goes with those loser atheletes, they make way too much money and do not know how to handle it.

Riley

Years of blow + booze = ugly and fat.

Lippy Loo

The only thing he did that was maybe worth mentioning was the remake of Pyscho, (which should have never been done anyway, because you cannot recreate a classic) however, he was creepy and did not have to do much acting, and he was at a decent weight, but still had the potato sack eyes. I just want to know, how in the WORLD did this thing get in the movies? I see better looking actors on the street corner! GEEZ.

Lippy Loo

From Swingers to Piggers!

Erika

I guess no ones asking: good genes or good surgeons...
Poor guy.

Slutty Whores Rock

I CANNOT BELIEVE that this no-talent fat tub of lard got to bang Jennifer Aniston. She must have puked when she saw his rolls of flab waddling to the kitchen for cheesecake and deep fried spam. His ass looks like a hefty bag stuffed with pingpong balls.
Grow another chin, poundy.

CriticAl

Put down the bottle and get your tubby ass on a Stairmaster, Vinnie!

I Love Memphis

Vince... you look wonderful. Geez, don't like people who say bad things. They all must be 20 years old. It's a fact that when you get older you put on weight. Your a fantastic actor... Can't wait to see your new movie. You will be a GREAT Daddy!!!! You and your now girlfriend soon to be wife, will have beautiful children. I love your movies! God Bless.Have lots of kids. When I was younger I opted out only to have one. Wish I could go back in time. I would have had at least three..

Mar

It's too bad, really... You wouldn't think 13 years would have been so rough on the guy. He was damn fine, and now tired and bloated.

Kooky Fan

You can easily tell by the face he is not eating right and has a monkey on his back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments