McGowan -- Glambert Needs a Makeover

10/10/2009 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rose McGowan loves Adam Lambert's voice ... but his personal style, not so much.

Rose McGowan: Click to watch
We got the outspoken "Planet Terror" star outside Chateau Marmont last night, where she put the "Idol" runner-up on blast -- saying his clothes are "unacceptable" and "too Melrose."

Rose also said Kara's gotta go though ... so at least we can all agree on something.

yessir

YOU KNOW WHAT'S UNACCEPTABLE, TMZ. THEY STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED AS to why they referred to Usher's wife as his baby mama. Kate Gosselin is going through a divorce as well yet they have never called her Jon's baby mama. Why do they not refer to married white couples in that fashion just black.

Rap sucks

She's so hot. But yet she's always in the typical hollywood relationships.

KL

Says the woman who went on the res carpet with her butt crack showing?! LOL!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

Rap sucks

They haven't answered that cuz that's how it is yo! And cuz she got a big booty, and they are players you know what i mean ho? I hope that answered your question sista now i'ma cap a bitch ya dig? Im kidding. Really because they are the typical gang couple. Jon and Kate by the way, are a normal couple who you can understand the words that are coming out of their mouth.

yessir

Shame on me for pointing out bigoted behavior and demanding accountability.

yessir

SIMONE'S ON HER PERIOD

Simone

Rach, this "Simone" is not me. This freak loser are just pretending to be me to stay messing around here. Hahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
It's ridiculous!!!!!!

Pistol

Right... 'cause Rose has such great taste in fashion. That tush never should have seen the light of day.

dafeedil

Trust me on this, the way that these obnoxious over the top Adam fans are, they'll rip poor Rose a new one. NOBODY is allowed to say ANYTHING negative about THE GREATEST ROCK GAWD IN HISTORY! Pretty soon nobody will want to even say Madam Lambert's name for fear of getting trampled to death by the sparkle cows.

Daf

Lol, Verne must be a Worster. I don't hear her say anything about Madame's personal style. I just heard her say she likes Simon and Madame.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Love me some Rose!!!!

Ellise

OK, I am an over the top Lambert fan. Rose can have her opinion, I dont agree. I can't think of even one time Mr. Lambert did not look hot, hotter or hottest!!! The man can do no wrong!!!!

dafeedil

I don't think he looks too bad for a 65 year old Jewish woman. What???? He's NOT a 65 year old Jewish woman??? Huh. Anyways, don't ALL 28 year old "men" prance around in pancake makeup, eyeliner, blue eyeshadow (oh, my, how 1978), glitter and women's clothes?

Ashley

I WATCHED THE VIDEO 3 TIMES AND I NEVER ONCE HEARD HER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ADAMS STYLE! BUT YET THE POST STATES SHE SAYS HIS STYLE IS UNACCEPTABLE AND TOO "MELROSE"? DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT? WHATS UP TMZ?

Sylvia

Honey, Adams clothes are amazing, he has a fab style. and just becuz ur jealous doesnt mean u shud call it "unacceptable", UR unacceptable, newsflash, adam looks great.I love ya Adam!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments