Holly Madison Handles the Nozzle

10/12/2009 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a happy Oktoberfest for all at the Hofbrauhaus in Vegas this weekend ... especially for the keg.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

sarah

hahaha... she left Hef thinking she was going to become famous. What a loser... and a slut.

bobbyozone

i just don't see the problem.

she's dumped the old guy or he dumped her. i don't know or care which.

she looks good dressed up as a german beer wench.

she's tappin what looks like some kinda high grade keg and i bet gettin paid to do it.

i just don't see the problem.

i bet she smells good too, and i'd do her.

Cheryl

I thought her 15 minutes was up years ago. Skank.

Bethany Sweet

Oh, quit picking on Holly, ya haters. She's a cutie.

Mel

Lol, whatever. All u guys are a bunch of haters. This chick will probably retire in the next 10 yrs. She's not stupid. She's saving up, getting her face and name out there and eventually she won't be doing that stuff down the road. So she makes a living using her sex appeal. Big whoop! Hmm, lets see, work some crumby job making enough to just get by, or do what she does and make a couple of grand for each gig. Seems to me she's doing something right.

justsharon

everyone seems so upset with her,i think if ya got it flaunt it,and hell half of you know you would do the same thing but don't think anyone would have your evil butts,she has done nothing to any of you so just grow up and leave her alone at least she has a job do all of you?,you need to get mad at people costing tax payers more money like octo mom, and this fool of a dad that thinks his flying saucer are cool costing thousands of bucks,holly is a beautiful lady and is doing nothing wrong,as the saying goes don't hate her because she is beautiful,and how she makes a living is none of our buisness and it is leagal so back the hell off!!

Pink Blonde

Good for her, I say. I wish I got paid to air out my cute lil ta-tas every day in Vegas, instead of busting ass at work all week. Some of these comments sound like some sour grapes grapes to me. It ain't her fault you got no life, honey!

Anna

I think Holly is a sweetheart. People need to stop hating on her and get a life.

john smifth

GREEAAATT! Now I'm thirsty...

chris

I'd eat ice cream out of her butt!

Daisy Irvin

you people are so mean and sad. i cant believe you all are being so hateful. she is a beautiful women who has made her own way and i say more power to here.

john smifth

Hmmm. Drives u to drink? Wut does HB stand for/// ho brew?? LOLOL. Ok then! Wheres the rest of the cerw? Just her nd Hasslehoff's pastor in hitlers favorite castle drinking ho brew . Or are they in Amsterdam or something? I DO NOT READ THE ARTICLES/

ShariB

I thought maybe Hef would marry Holly after he filed for divorce recently from the mother of his kids. After all, she left when he told her he would never divorce the wife. But then he filed for divorce recently. I think Holly really loved Hef. And I think Hef misses Holly and realized she did actually love him.

chris martin

HOLLY YOUR THE GREATEST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2