New Michael Jackson Song Hits the Internet

10/12/2009 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FINALLY!!!!!!

AJ

I thought this song was Excellent Michael still had it. MJ will always be #1 I hope they release more of his new songs. RIP MJ!!

Caroline

Absolutely love it coz Michael can do no wrong.It was well worth the wait.

Debbie

Loved it. Michael sounds so good. Justice for Michael and his children.

Missy

this song was very beautiful! MJ was the greatest performer!
come on lapd start making arrests!!

God Bless you MJ and your children!

Cathy

______________________________________________

Totally agree with what you're saying, Gypsy. I do think that Michael would die a second death if he knew they released this song in this kind of condition. Nice melody, but I agree that it's obvious it is a demo. Don't know if it would've been possible to get this song (or any other unreleased song he pre-recorded) up to his standards now though. Michael probably would have added to it and re-sung some parts -- obviously that's impossible now.

shakalette

VERY BEAUTIFUL THRILLER--I LOVE IT!!! MJ GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER LIVED!! I LOVE YOU MORE..

jlove

Beautiful. Lovely song. Thank you Michael for your contribution to this empty world. Thank you, thank you..

truth

I'm very disappointed in this song. I don't think Michael would be happy to have this released. Now, is this his original vocals from 1991 or did he record it shortly before his death? I was under the impression this was his original song and now the brothes were added and the orchestra. Am I right? Since it's Michael, I'll probably end up loving the song. I hope so any way.

Hypocrites

Not the best work from MJ he's all washed up. His days are over he is a has been.

Greeneyes

Love the vocals, but it is obvious this is an old demo that was reworked. Definitively not to Michael Jackson's standards.
There is actually a VERY similar song with different lyrics but similar melody on his Invincible album.
The Invincible version is much better.

Personally I believe that anything coming from Sony will be old, as he was not working with them for the mid 2000's.

noel

To 25: Gypsi, I agree with you 200%. Nice melody, nice song for most, but too plain to have been something MJ would have allowed to be released. SONY, you need to do better than this. If you think MJ fans are going to pay big $$ for every album you release with just one new item on it, you are mistaken. Don't belittle the perfection that was Michael Jackson.

25. Great song and the melody is strong but it's obvious it's a demo track. MJ would have never released the song in this raw of a form. His penchant for perfection would have had this song worked to a slicker final product. Shame on whoever signed off on the release of this. Those who knew and worked with him over the years should have worked to finalize the song to MJ's standards.

Posted at 12:16AM on Oct 12th 2009 by Gypsi

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/michael-jackson-this-is-it-song/2#comments#ixzz0TgyCgHLh

Gwyneira

I like it a lot, Michael's voice is brilliant, but it is clearly an old demo they've dug out the vaults because the title matches the movie and that Sony has recoated to sound like this brand new farewell song. Don't be fooled.

mimi

OMG he sounds like an ANGEL. it's so simple and he sounds beautiful

Stranger

I liked it! :) Very nice!

stopcallinghimjakco

this wasnt from 2009. this is from the thriller days. it sounds like his voice in thriller. oh well.