DNA Tests

Clear Keanu Reeves

10/14/2009 7:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DNA Tests Clear Keanu Reeves Keanu Reeves can breathe a little easier ... turns out he's not the father of a Canadian woman's children.

DNA tests conclusively disprove claims by Karen Sala that Keanu fathered at least one of her four adult children, the actor's attorney tells TMZ.

Sala, 46, was seeking $150,000 per month in child support, retroactive from 1988 -- and $3 million a month in spousal support retroactive from 2006.

Reeves maintains he doesn't even know Sala.

Wanda

saw keanu and geffen at muso and franks being real cozy a long time ago.

Crazypeople09

Glad to hear he was cleared!!!!!!!!

Oprah hater

I guess this women never thought this one out as he is as GAY as a picnic basket!!!

Simone

It's hard to believe someone could be as stupid as kooky and balls. But it's true.

Ron

Come on, we all know Keanu isn't the Father and the real father is David Letterman. And when that doesn't work it is probably Michael Jackson, but I heard she also knew John Edwards, who was introduced by her former lover Bill Clinton, after Teddy Kennedy had her, once Jack and Bobbie had finished and moved onto Marilyn Monroe

Spellchamp

Keanu is GAY?

That's the first I've heard of it. You've got to be kidding me!

Blkndeep

What a crazy woman, now sue her for lawyer fees, and whatever else his lawyer can come up with.

gog

WOMEN ARE STUPID

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME!!! .. me me me and who?? ME!!! .. My ship has come in .. buy my t shirts, cd's, dvds and of course tickets to our up coming movie .. Mo Money .. Mo Money .. MUCH MO MONEY .. Ker Ching

Arethusa Cyberia

crazymuch?

yeah....and?

First, Simone, I love the true committment that kooky and balls have. What would a day at TMZ be like without them? I'm guessing they have alot of time on their hands, I like it.

Secondly, ummmm....the man is gay. WHEN is the last time anyone saw him on the red-carpet if you will, with some hot chic?

Never. A good looking hetero man whom has the ability to have major ass on his arm, has major ass on his arm.

I could care less, I love my gays, just come out already.

Reyna

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY WINCH WANTS HIS MONEY THATS ALL.. HELL TO THE NO......

HE IS TOO GOOD TO HAVE SOME LOOOSER LADY TRY STUFF ON HIM.. HE IS TOO GOOD OF A MAN.... WE STILL LOVE YOU KEANU. FOREVER...

L.S

Nice try u crazy bitch

anthony

to all who read this and have a huge networth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lots of females out there are willing to sleep with you and not use a condom and tell you they are on the pill. the only problem is they are not. their objective is to get pregnant and then file for $$$$$$$$$$$ monthly / 18 years financial support.

i know its happened through hollywood already.

something to think about....

or you can get the morning after pill

Henchy

Another con artist woman digging for some gold..freaks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments