Balloon Boy

Found Alive

... at Home

10/15/2009 7:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The kid who everyone thought was flying through the air in a homemade balloon was finally found -- hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of his home.

Balloon kid
Officials say Falcon Heene's parents were "hysterical" during the search -- but turns out he was just hiding the entire time.

Cops also tell TMZ they won't charge the Heene's for the manpower it took to chase their crazy UFO balloon that didn't have a kid stuck inside.

Angelina

WHAT DID I SAY!!...Of course he was hiding..he didnt want an ass beating from his parents..Stupid ass kid.
NEEEEEEXT!!!!!!

moe l.

His brothers are in trouble - didn't they say he was in the balloon?

Nicole

Thank goodness he was found!! Time for their 15 minutes of fame. I smell a reality show.

CRod

What a dumb ass kid! Your trying to tell me it took that long for his parents to find him in the garage/attic whereever the hell he was, while the world is seeing this ballon on live TV?!? Sounds like this family wanted some media attention. What a bunch if freaks.

Cali MJ Fan

From Denver's http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21306839/detail.html

"He was hiding in a carcboard box in the attic above the garage."

Thank goodness he is okay!

Kim Borden

Thaank god for birth control

Chencha

Somebody needs a spanking.

Jean

Way to keep an eye on your kids, folks--maybe stop trying to build your own aircraft and just fly commercial like everyone else, and NOT lose your kid for several hours.

janine

i KNEW it! publicity stunt i tell you. they should be FINED! seriously FINED. what a waste.

Ugh

Thank heaven's the boy is OK. But I have to say, he ruined my entire afternoon.

Louise1955

I question if the parents didn't do all of this for publicity. Reading about them on wife swap and sending stories into cnn. They may be trying to make a buck on all this. I am certainly glad the little boy is safe. Something sounds fishy.

Lulu

thank god!

Rose

My, my, great news, really it is.....if that was my kid...I'd give hime and his brothers a good whooping lol. just enough for them to understand this whole incident should have never occurred. But I am greatful to know he is ok! Thank you lord!

FRYConradMurry

What a rotten little kid. ugh.

sooz

WHAT PARENT OF BOYS WOULD LEAVE A HOT AIR BALOON IN THEIR BACKYARD & NOT THINK THEIR BOYS WOULD DO SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO - COME ON!!! THEY SHOULD BE TICKETED FOR CHILD ENDANGERMENT!!! GOOD GRIEF!!!